DS #4557: Fabulous Finds (USA)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously, a game about shopping at yard sales? Wouldn't a game about shopping at some big, fancy, pricey store be more exciting instead of looting through people's used crap?

Also, another terrible Photoshop hack job.

preske

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually thought this could be a fun game. But boy, was I wrong.
You can finish it in a couple of hours, and there is no replay-value.

You get an old house from your great aunt whatshername, and you want to sell it. But first you need to redecorate and clean the house.
So for 10 weeks, you hold a weekly, themed yard sale.

This brings us to the first portion of the game, a very simple "hidden item" game.
After you find everything, you get a minigame, which ranges from a "fix this item" puzzle, to a "move boxes in the right place", and finally a plumber game "connect pipe a with pipe b before time runs out"
The third portion is the yard sale. You have to put all your stuff on the screen, and you need to figure out which customer wants which item. Off course, they don't say what they want, they use cryptic clues. Off course, some try to haggle. But when you sell an item for 1000 bucks, and they want to pay 350, you need to negotiate. Did I mention this is against the clock? And that you only can decrease the amount by 1 dollar? By the time you got to the new price, time is over and your wrist hurts from frantically trying to suggest a new price..
Last portion is the redecoration of the room you want to do that week.

I like the basic concept, but they could have done it so much better.
Horrible game, horrible graphics.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay