DS #4522: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (Europe)

Phazon13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giakys said:
hi guys,how to fix it?

i have R4,but the ysmenu don't work on my NDS

when i start the game,ysmenu freeze on whitescreen first of nintedo logo!
frown.gif

i have tryed all but....nothing!!
frown.gif
please help me!!

First of all, if you want it so badly: go and buy it. Secondly: have patience. Third remark: learn English so you don't have to wait for an EU release. When is fix is availble you'll see it in this topic.

creepingcreep

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WiiBricker said:
kamo said:
Does the unpatched EU rom work with AKAIO? I think I've read somewhere the the unpatched US rom does work with AKAIO.
I read on another board that the unpatched rom did work with AKAIO and the latest loader.

Yep, unpatched US rom with latest AKAIO loaders works fine. EU version does not, so will have to wait for an AKAIO loader update

wolfman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Phazon13 said:
First of all, if you want it so badly: go and buy it. Secondly: have patience. Third remark: learn English so you don't have to wait for an EU release. When is fix is availble you'll see it in this topic.
Your third remark is shit. I do speak english well, maybe very well (have been to the states for 3 month in a short term assignment), but I do want to lay it in german, my native language. Also my children with ages of 7 and 10 do not have enough english skills to understand this in english. However I'll stick with your other 2 points.

Edit: Corrected spelling errors.

D

Deleted User

Phazon13 said:
Third remark: learn English so you don't have to wait for an EU release. When is fix is availble you'll see it in this topic.

I suppose despite your baseless cultural arrogance you don't speak any language other than English, otherwise you would realise most people in Europe understand it well enough to play any game, but prefer to play in their native language.

giakys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Phazon13 said:
giakys said:
hi guys,how to fix it?

i have R4,but the ysmenu don't work on my NDS

when i start the game,ysmenu freeze on whitescreen first of nintedo logo!
frown.gif

i have tryed all but....nothing!!
frown.gif
please help me!!

ehi what's your problem man?
smileipb2.png

Phazon13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
schismzgz said:
Phazon13 said:
Third remark: learn English so you don't have to wait for an EU release. When is fix is availble you'll see it in this topic.

I suppose despite your baseless cultural arrogance you don't speak any language other than English, otherwise you would realise most people in Europe understand it well enough to play any game, but prefer to play in their native language.

If you want to know, I'm from Belgium. My native language is Dutch and I also learned French and English. As a kid I always played games in English even if I didn't understand it completely. Now maybe the translations from English to Spanish, French, Italian and German are good but if a game is translated in Dutch it sucks. But maybe it's because of our language:).
My point was that the boy need to have some patience. Everybody thinks: 'great, new rom, let's dl it. Ah dam it does not work, it has to work now!!!'

Anyway, for those who felt personally attacked, my apologies:)

I just recieved a message that the limited edition has arrived at my gameshop so this is going to be fun.
tongue.gif

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Rayder said:
jalaneme said:
Satangel said:
Download the USA dump, there's a crack for that one already.

it dosn't work will all flashcarts so it's completely useless, i am still yet to find a fix for the cyclo ds.

Say what? The USA version works fine on a CycloDS with the crack and 1meg save file found in another thread around here somewhere.....

Here:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=194422&hl=

you cannot save a game and the train controls are disabled i heard.

morphirr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone know if there is a patch for this Euro version yet??? Not working on my Acekard 2.1, but the patched US verson works great.

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jalaneme said:
Satangel said:
Download the USA dump, there's a crack for that one already.

it dosn't work will all flashcarts so it's completely useless, i am still yet to find a fix for the cyclo ds.
YAY ITS JALANEME!!!!!!

If you speak English i suggest you just play the US version but for the users that dont speak english i can understand it being an issue

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
If you realy want to play the game that bad in your language, use the patched us release and replace the english language folder with one of the language files from the EU release. DSlazy should do the trick

Pokedom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It´s easy to play the rom in german:

1. you need:
The Usa patched rom
The german clean rom
Dzlazy

extract the german rom and rename Nds_unpack to .......
then extract the usa patched rom

go into the german unpacked rom folder an go into German
Copy all files ( not the folder German)
then go into the usa patched rom folder delte all datas in the folder English
now insert the copyed files into English

Finish

That will works for all oth Languages too...

sorry for my bad english

Tested and works fine for CycloDS

Or you patch your rom with this: My crack for Zelda

Only for german Languages

FOR ALL OTHER LANGUAGES THIS:Zelda Crack
Mirror2:Easy Share
Fix for Italian Language:Italian Zelda
Languages:
Spain, german, english, french, italian

TESTED AND WORKS FINE

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
installed latest beta firmware for cyclo ds and downloaded the XPA patched rom, i still cannot save my gamesave! the only REAL way you are going to play this with proper saving is to buy the original cart i don't like the idea of spending £35 (around $56 dollars for the americans) for a DS cart it's no fun at all though.

banjojohn

Trophies
XP
Country
Supercard Slot 2 cards are also not able to play Zelda, USA nor EU. It just brings two white screens even before menu and all. The crack doesn't fix that...

Pokedom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@jalaneme

It works with Realtime save on the cyclo ds!!

How to activate RTS(RealTimeSave):
Press and hold select, then startup the Game!

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
For Cyclo users,

there is a save file you can download and add to your card. When renamed correctly it allows saving as normal on the US rom, I should think there's a way of making it work on the EU version. And if not, they're probably identical anyway so just use the US one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @Psionic Roshambo Space cake or Moon Pie? :P