wtf.gif

I'm... speechless.

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is where you're wrong. The title of this game is JONAS, not Jonas. Just like the TV show (which, by the way, is merely mediocre, not like the rest of the awful garbage on the Disney channel).

Also, I'm getting the Assassin's Creed II nfo when I hit View NFO for some reason.

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
QUOTE said:
This is where you're wrong. The title of this game is JONAS, not Jonas.

That's something I would NOT admit to knowing.
Hey, you can't fault me for having a 14-year-old sister. But that aside, this show is actually surprisingly watchable. I can go an entire episode without retching.

And I see that it's fixed. That's cool. (edit: I should say, the title is fixed. Still has the Assassin's Creed II NFO. Was the game packed this way or something?)

Originally, the show was going to be called J.O.N.A.S. and they were going to be secret agents. I'm glad that they changed the idea and threw out the periods, but I'm surprised that they kept the capital letters.

canx13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
says "ADVENTURE" maybe its an adventure for booty xD i dunno those posters of them are kinda weird (little childre reaching for their junk) i saw that on south park ( can i say south park on a post???) yeah i dunno this game would get like....a uuuum 3 on gamespo... u know that site xD i dont know if im allowed to say that too so yeah
smile.gif
just to make sure

Posts merged

and their songs arent that bad ....like kinda bad but not totally bad

Chanser

:o
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Monaco
Covarr said:
Depravo said:
QUOTE said:
This is where you're wrong. The title of this game is JONAS, not Jonas.

That's something I would NOT admit to knowing.
Hey, you can't fault me for having a 14-year-old sister. But that aside, this show is actually surprisingly watchable. I can go an entire episode without retching.

And I see that it's fixed. That's cool. (edit: I should say, the title is fixed. Still has the Assassin's Creed II NFO. Was the game packed this way or something?)

Originally, the show was going to be called J.O.N.A.S. and they were going to be secret agents. I'm glad that they changed the idea and threw out the periods, but I'm surprised that they kept the capital letters.

NFO came as it is.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ugh My sister loves them, So besides the comments about the TV show, This is a video game site, Anyone know what the game is like or about?

kingsanto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's actually not nearly as bad as the back of the box shows. There's a foosball minigame, so to me it was worth it for that. I'm assuming you can unlock more minigames as you progress through Story Mode.

I played a bit of the Story Mode. At first Nick has to go talk to their mom(from what I've seen of the show, I didn't even know they had a mom, just a dad who looks barely older than Kevin) in the kitchen. Then he has to go upstairs and wake up his brothers by collecting enough music notes to max a meter out, then you have to use the control pad to push a certain direction and strum a guitar with the stylus. After a few times of that, Kevin and Joe wakeup. Then you have to change to Joe and go talk to their Mom. Then it tells you that you can use Smoothie machines to save the game. I shut down after that. I'm hoping Stella Malone is in the game at some point, cause I dig her.

I'm glad to see this one get released. I've got a 7 year old daughter who will probably enjoy this. I will admit to enjoying the show. It's funny because my wife and I catch ourselves watching Disney channel even when the kids aren't around.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol