Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Covarr said:
And I see that it's fixed. That's cool. (edit: I should say, the title is fixed. Still has the Assassin's Creed II NFO. Was the game packed this way or something?)
I'd love it if this was an AC game where you must assassinate the Jonas Bros for the good of all mankind! Although I'm not sure whether Altair can survive the gayness or not...

Rand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hop2089 said:
You really can't compare the GTA series which has decent games in the series to a Jonas Brothers game which is a waste and better spent on any other game (excluding shovelware and anything in it's class).

The question of what is a waste and what's decent would vary depending on whom you ask though. As is the definition of shovelware. I'm not sure if this is shovelware but given the comments from those that have played it are reasonably positive it may well be a good game - for it's target market.
That market is obviously far different then the one GTA is serving but it's not inherently of lower quality due to that or due to the fact that it carries the Jonas Brothers name.

The 'Imagine' line is a decent example IMO. I've tried most of those games (Sisters daughter loves them) and the majority are relatively cheap but functional enough and get the job done. Nothing special, but I wouldn't really characterize them as work on it for a month and ship whatever garbage comes out. They definitely don't hold any value for me but I can see why they sell. A handful are genuine shovelware, the Cheerleading Imagine game was genuinely laughable.
Two of them however (Imagine Figure Skater being the best example) is a very well made game though, and I have little difficulty believing more time and effort was spent on that then most typically popular games on here.
That like all the rest was derided as shovelware because it's 'Imagine' and target for girls in the 6-14ish age range.

The point being, it's target market of young girls isn't very good evidence that it's shovelware and that seems to be the only thing the vast majority of people on here consider before labeling it as such.
Regardless, the games sell though. Because the people they are targeting like them.
Not a lot different then GTA, just wildly different markets.

Jeff88

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't really understand all the hates here. Although I don't like their shows and musics, some of you here are over reacting.
They are probably more successful than what you would achieve during your lifetime.

Anj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BAYBEH!!!!! Rock aaand Roooll! "aaaAAaaaHHHH!"
Lol, just lol.
closedeyes.gif

BiT.SLEDGE

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jeff88 said:
I don't really understand all the hates here. Although I don't like their shows and musics, some of you here are over reacting.
They are probably more successful than what you would achieve during your lifetime.
Doncha just love these kids.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-