1. Vague Rant

Vague Rant Deceptively cute

Was it "Wankare"?

2. dimmujed

dimmujed GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I just got a BRONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. benbop1992

benbop1992 GBAtemp Fan

I just lost my Boner.
    Why, In gods name, did he allowed those 3 to be born?

4. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States

That summarizes my thoughts. No rant necessary.

5. yuyuyup

yuyuyup GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    I don't give a shit what anyone sez go ahead call me a gay pedophile, I think this show is funny and their music doesn't suck. Also while I am admitting embarrassing things about myself, I've never had a girlfriend and I want to end my life.

6. Fabis94

Fabis94 Xbawx playa

Jesus christ nooooooo!

inb4 12-year olds start explaining why this game/show is good

@yuyuyup: How old are you, 12? Ima give you an advice. Stop watching this god awful shit and people might actually stop beating ur ass every day.

7. anaxs

anaxs got milk, got candy

Canada
    ..........WASTE

8. Hop2089

Hop2089 Cute>Hot

United States
    Being a fail tween star should be a crime punishable by deportation to an unfriendily nation, also the creation of games featuring these failures should be an offense punishable by deportation.

9. swornsecrets

swornsecrets GBAtemp Regular

United States
    What he said. [​IMG] I didnt even know they had a video game coming out.

10. Danny600kill

United Kingdom
    Yes been w8ting for this, oh shit i did i just type that publicly, oh well [​IMG]

Lol the ds is full of imagine shovelware, you have to fight your way thru to find the beauty's ( yes there are some great games )

Thank god for all of the good releases lately and some more to come ( Zelda Anyone )

11. geminisama

geminisama Metsu

United States
    Lol, awww look at everyone attempting to be cool by talking shit about Disney Stars. 'Cause hating on Disney isn't the LEAST bit trendy, no, not at all, this is all original resentment like how it was for Hillary Duff, and so on. We get it, Disney produces crap shows, and horrible musicians; but it sounds like some of you are trying to convince yourselves you hate it.

And Fabis, I bet it's vise versa. [​IMG] Because DS pirates are always badass individuals such as yourself.

About the game, won't give it the time of day, but atleast it's better than the Imagine series. The Jonas Brothers have creepy fangirls WANTING them in their hands, unlike Imagine, which doesn't have creepy fans warranting their release. Rabid fangirls = money. Stupid parents = money. Makes it's existence make sense to me.

Inb4 BAWW.

12. .Darky

.Darky GBAtemp Maniac

Peru
    wat is this i dont even...

13. omgpwn666

omgpwn666 Guy gamer and proud!

United States
    @geminisama: Sounds to me like you like it,which is just fine,but don't knock on others. Anyways I hate the show (I'm a guy,im supposed to) and it seems so do many others,this show is great for little girls and little bi-curious boys. Thats just fine for kids,and if you download for your kids,I dont have kids so im in the clear of not having to download this game.

14. FullMetalMega

FullMetalMega Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    What the shit, this thread has more than 1 page!?! [​IMG]

15. Rand

Rand Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    In that case I suspect we had all best get ready to be deported because unfortunately in all likelihood the overwhelming majority of people that have ever visited this forum are far far far less successful then the 'failed tween stars' and have undoubtedly entertained aproximately .01% of the people the aforementioned failures have.

Their music isn't to my taste, and this is coming from someone that usually loves that type of music. Similarly the game undoubtedly won't interest me. But hey, to each their own.
    I'm definitely not their target market, neither presumably are you. Would be a pity if every game had to appeal to my own specific tastes though.
    If some 10yr old girl loves the game, what's wrong with developing for her?
    Her money works as well as mine I'd imagine.

As horrendous and shocking as the concept is, people often tend to have differing tastes in games. Frankly I find GTA about as appealing, perhaps marginally less so then this game.
    The devs of GTA probably don't need to be deported because their not creating games just for me however.

16. kingsanto

kingsanto GBAtemp Regular

United States
    It seems that everyone missed the most important part of my post.

It has a FOOSBALL minigame. It's not as good as the air hockey on The Suite Life of Zach & Cody (my daughter actually owns a retail copy of that one), but it's FOOSBALL.

17. geminisama

geminisama Metsu

United States
    Yes, it's my favorite game of all time. I deleted nearly all my other games to make room for it 10 times. It's true, as my post clearly stated I liked it. Oh wait, it didn't and you merely have no reading comprehension, and that was a fail attempt at flaming me for pointing out everyone jumping on the "Hate Disney" bandwagon. It was trendy in 2001, and it still is. [​IMG]

18. omgpwn666

omgpwn666 Guy gamer and proud!

United States
    Ha! Sarcasm. Grow up dude and learn some more manners from your Jonas bro's.

19. Hop2089

Hop2089 Cute>Hot

United States
    You really can't compare the GTA series which has decent games in the series to a Jonas Brothers game which is a waste and better spent on any other game (excluding shovelware and anything in it's class).

20. Magmorph

Magmorph GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Now I just need a vagina simulator and my Ds's can start making some GBA micro's.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - #4418, JONAS, (USA)