Country
United Kingdom
MegaAce™ said:
kaizer ryo said:
Nice. Playing the game rite nw
smile.gif

So far,no AP
biggrin.gif
Not every game today or tomorrow will have Anti Piracy protection.
wink2.gif

True but letting others know if it has or hasnt doesn't hurt either

Rywiec

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
This game is brilliant. They've improved graphics which looks fine, there are several middle-quality samples. This Fifa includes new options, such as awards and more.
I haven't tried multiplayer through WFC, but I hope it doesn't freeze and kick out.
(if anyone is interester in playing, PM me, please)
I like Fifa 10.
It's definietly worth downloading . . . even buying.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
i am really happy they improved gameplay because many a time the movement used to hurt your fingers after a few games... also hope they changed be a pro
i will or might come back and give a more detailed but summarized review

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I honestly switched to the PSP for FIFA, it's much better (graphic and gameplay wise), but this is a good improvement for the DS side.
smile.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
HBK said:
I honestly switched to the PSP for FIFA, it's much better (graphic and gameplay wise), but this is a good improvement for the DS side.
smile.gif

Would do that too if I had a PSP.
Played it in a mall somewhere, and I agree it just feels so much better on a regular handheld then on the DS.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
Graphics have improved a bit with shinier characters and slightly better goal celebrations
Gameplay has improved very much in the case of speed,passing,shooting (shots hit more lower),through pass (more closer to the player than before),tackling (gets up quickly and accurate aiming)
There is are some neat features such as ass. manager hints on moves to do in the game (quick free kick),rival team hints (like best players,strategy and weakness)... also quick subs can be made using the touch screen while playing the game and not requiring to go to the menu
Penalties and Free kicks are more accurate and easier except for keeping (during penalties which is more difficult than before)

Be a Pro now includes all skill points and not a group point system and you can play either a season or for your club and country (eg. Liverpool and England at once)... the problem is with marking as it is hard to identify the right player (and thus keep moving and find any player to follow) and point system is still not tht good

Manager mode is well i didnt get much time to check but seems to be the same

There is also creation mode in this game and wasnt so for the previous one

Rating - 8.5/10

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shakirmoledina said:
Graphics have improved a bit with shinier characters and slightly better goal celebrations
Gameplay has improved very much in the case of speed,passing,shooting (shots hit more lower),through pass (more closer to the player than before),tackling (gets up quickly and accurate aiming)
There is are some neat features such as ass. manager hints on moves to do in the game (quick free kick),rival team hints (like best players,strategy and weakness)... also quick subs can be made using the touch screen while playing the game and not requiring to go to the menu
Penalties and Free kicks are more accurate and easier except for keeping (during penalties which is more difficult than before)

Be a Pro now includes all skill points and not a group point system and you can play either a season or for your club and country (eg. Liverpool and England at once)... the problem is with marking as it is hard to identify the right player (and thus keep moving and find any player to follow) and point system is still not tht good

Rating - 8.5/10

Sounds pretty cool. I was disappointed with Fifa 09 since there was pretty much no improvement after Fifa 08.

VenomTSH

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
shakirmoledina said:

Rating - 8.5/10

A pretty good summary, I completely agree. Whoever liked the previous ones will like this one even more.
smile.gif

Loop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still really enjoy FIFA 09 and consider it one of the best sports titles for the DS - its only bad points are the RIDICULOUS lag in online games (this also seems to be a major problem in the Wii version of the 09 version) & some minor slow downs when lots of players are on the screen.

I have only played the 2010 version for a couple hours but the whole game seems much faster and responsive to me - which is great! I think this has come at some cost to the detail of the in-game graphics, which makes sense, but doesn't bother me that much as the speed of the gameplay seems to have improved. I really really REALLY hope that the online mode has been fixed but haven't had a chance to check that out yet!

C175R

GBAtemp Pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
did the graphic improve? I've played the old ones but the graphic on FIFA was always shitty even in PS3.
I like PES better
yay.gif

kalmis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Will need to give this game a shot. Tried already the PSP version and wasn't really impressed with the updates from last years version. Maybe this better? Dont have high hopes though..

Dont really understand why teams wouldn't be updated with correct players on the DS version. All correct with the PSP and Xbox 360 versions.

VenomTSH

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
ZPE said:
ZenZero said:
does this version feature the 360 degree dribbling?

D-pad to move, 8 fixed directions so probably no.

edit: Checked the leaderboard and Kesci or someone is on 7 wins, no losses. He scored nearly 500 goals. WiFi ruined.

No surprise there. There's always at least one douche that thinks cheating makes him cool.

groovemachine

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey can anyone supply the game manual for FIFA 10?? I would really like to have a copy if somebody could scan it.. :-)
I've been hackin away at it but a little official instructions would be nice.
Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yummy yummy :rofl2: