DS #4261: PokÃmon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky (USA)

ZeroEXE93

Trophies
Website
ep.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Well, in his defense, Mystery Dungeon games are pretty bad. They seem simply to be a spinoff to hit the heart of Pokemon fanatics and not true gamers. If it was 10 years ago, would I have bought this game? Hell yes, I was a Pokemon fanatic back then. Nowadays would I buy it? Fuck no, it's boring.

I mean, everyone has their "opinions" but some people mistake "opinions" for "facts".

10 points to anyone who finds a quote of mine to contradict my previous statement! C'mon, they're everywhere!
True, but PMD is still one of the better Pokemon spinoffs imo. The PMD games are pretty fun and good diversions from the old monster-catching mechanic.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I never said it should be considered a horrible game by everyone or something like that. I just pointed out that it has a bit hard to get into it (for me) and eventually found it boring after the first 30 minutes of gameplay.

As I said before, it was MY opinion.

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
So, no improvements over Darkness/ Time? It's a shame then. I had certain expectations, the Famitsu score for the game was pretty high.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ibis_87 said:
So, no improvements over Darkness/ Time? It's a shame then. I had certain expectations, the Famitsu score for the game was pretty high.

It's Famitsu. They gave Pokemon Battle Revolution like what, 35/40? Even though it was a terrible game? Famitsu rates most Pokemon games with raving reviews, mainly because they're Pokemon.

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
If you try to think of it.... you're probably right. Checked their scores for other games- there are other funny cases like Red Steel. So...well, I'm missin this one
smile.gif

mnbv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I found out that many people confuse the names and actually yink they are the same games, a way to tell em apart is to think that darkness and time both can have effects on the human body, the sky dont.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...