DS #4261: PokÃmon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky (USA)

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Hotzdevil said:
geminisama said:
Yes you can evolve them, not until postgame iirc.

well if it is possible then i'm screwed coz i completed the game but i couldn't evolve them, well guees its coz they're both lvl 100
tongue.gif

http://www.serebii.net/dungeon2/evolve.shtml That's how you evolve them.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
WTF does this mean I have to play through the exact same game just to get some new content? Does this mean that the story is exactly the same?
ohmy.gif

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
well i have quoted the words used in serebii "As it is the sister game to Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time & Explorers of Darkness, Explorers of Sky retains everything from those games and just builds on them. However, there are some noticiable changes.

Firstly, there are a variety of new Dungeons which become available as you play through the game. These dungeons tend to be harder than the previous dungeons and many of them have entrance requirements that need you to have mastered the game. There is also a new feature in the form of Special Episodes. These five stories show various aspects of the life of various of the supporting characters in the storyline."

Hope the guy from serebii does't mind.. well besides if u want more info follow up his site @Raika

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Cool, thx for the info, but I think I'll pass on this game, it's too tedious to be played a second time.

Supersonicmonk

Trophies
XP
Country
can people stop asking about anti-piracy protection, it doesn't have any and I'm getting annoyed with people who can't be bothered to look back a few posts. Unless Nintendo put AP right at the end before you fight the last boss just to piss us off then I doubt it.

Oisterboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
...They really need to keep Pokemon to straight up, turn based RPG games. Mystery Dungeon and Ranger games are just boring. The only decent spin offs are Stadium (although Colliseum and XD weren't good, but Stadium for the N64 was pretty cool) and the TCG.

Don't forget Pokemon Snap.

How fun would that be with the bazillion Pokemon we have now?

Even to offer it as Wiiware...shit, they wasted time making that Pokemon Ranger game, so they can't be worried about losing money TOO much :/

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
So, finished the first 2 dungeons without a problem but I keep dying on the 3rd one.

*deletes from MicroSD*

It isn't a decent game either IMO, I wasn't that sure to download it at first. I'm glad I tried it though, now I can confirm all other games from the Pokemon franchise except the RPG are crap. :]

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
.Darky said:
So, finished the first 2 dungeons without a problem but I keep dying on the 3rd one.

*deletes from MicroSD*

It isn't a decent game either IMO, I wasn't that sure to download it at first. I'm glad I tried it though, now I can confirm all other games from the Pokemon franchise except the RPG are crap. :]

Cool story bro. Too bad millions of people disagree with you. Your ineptness at the Mystery Dungeon franchise doesn't make it a "crap" game, just means it's not for you.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
geminisama said:
Cool story bro. Too bad millions of people disagree with you. Your ineptness at the Mystery Dungeon franchise doesn't make it a "crap" game, just means it's not for you.
I don't care if lots of stupid people disagree with me. This was just my opinion, deal with it.

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
.Darky said:
geminisama said:
I don't care if lots of stupid people disagree with me. This was just my opinion, deal with it.

Lol, so anyone who likes something you don't is "stupid"? K.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, in his defense, Mystery Dungeon games are pretty bad. They seem simply to be a spinoff to hit the heart of Pokemon fanatics and not true gamers. If it was 10 years ago, would I have bought this game? Hell yes, I was a Pokemon fanatic back then. Nowadays would I buy it? Fuck no, it's boring.

I mean, everyone has their "opinions" but some people mistake "opinions" for "facts".

10 points to anyone who finds a quote of mine to contradict my previous statement! C'mon, they're everywhere!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: