DS #4227: Combat of Giants - Dragons (Europe)

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dragonlord said:
...Kids are rather smart so toss games in their direction which doesn't insult their intelligence
tongue.gif

Maybe it's hard for them to gauge the intelligence of kids by the types of posts and comments they make on the Internet. I know I often wonder about the state of today's youth.
unsure.gif

Either way, I'm not sure why this game would be an insult to a kid's intelligence. Kids like dragons (hell, I like dragons, and I'm 38), and many kids dig fighting games. Where's the problem?

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
The presentation itself is rather teletubby like. At last the dino version thereof had been hence I assume it's similar. Besides I like dragons too... but only real(istic) ones
wink.gif
. It's just boring beyond bearable to see the same cliché used all over especially if they just reused the other game with minor changes and have been too cheap to do an actual trailer ( *bouuuhh* for using DAZ Poser dragon ). But that's a different problem. It's often especially how the actual ingame text or in general the presentation of the game is made. You can present a game world or game mechanics to a kid in a normal way. No need to teletubby them. I can't find the right word for it right now ( foreign tongue ) but it's talking/presenting like kids are stupid and that's not the case. They are curious not stupid. The two are different.

Animal

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mrfatso said:
elixirdream said:
Giant Dragon = 81 piracy checks
all flash cart = dies expect ak+akaio

dam dam damm, so now u know how crazy ubisoft can be haha, wonder how many AP there will be on that COP game that u guys are talking about.
I think that I forgot to DL the AP für this game
rofl.gif

It's working with my SCDS1i (just reached 30%).

Hypershad12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well... aren't we the lucky one!( ^Above^)
unsure.gif
They could at least waste good AP on GOOD games. (Edit: Couldn't get quotes in.)

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes i can confirm these settings works on scds1. thx

I was having trouble earlier when I tried, but the solution was to use the 'auto set mem speed option'

After it set my 8gig transcend to '22' and restarted the game then worked. JFI.. The speed is important here because the 'patch speed' option is turned off.

Wraith-CWO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rasputin said:
Yes i can confirm these settings works on scds1. thx

I was having trouble earlier when I tried, but the solution was to use the 'auto set mem speed option'

After it set my 8gig transcend to '22' and restarted the game then worked. JFI.. The speed is important here because the 'patch speed' option is turned off.

It doesn't work on acekard2 (v 2.1) with a 4GB Trancend micro SD but it does work on the NO#GBA ver 2.6a Emulator on my PC.
hate2.gif

kenzspellz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Agree =).They're wasting Good AP on these kind of game.. Ubisoft basically create games such as Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs/Dragons/Mutant Insects.

Mostly the same. just different creature,place,maybe interface,storyline,skills.ETC.. but their ideas are the same. they should try to think out of the box more ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/OLqeHmZp-Wc?si=gnlLbzZEgWiNp5E5