DS #4215: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (USA)

cocolicous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone post my Fix on the front page. It works on all R4i carts, which have problems at the bed scene, Im sure it will work for other carts which jam at the same place.

stalker017

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
QUOTE said:
AKAIO 1.5 works perfectly during gameplay for me but when selecting return to Title I only get a black screen and have to restart the DS. It's not a major problem but just a hassle...

We have the same problem buddy. I'm using the newest AKAIO 1.5 with the latest loader (9/27/2009.)

The newest loader didn't fix the "return-to-title freeze" issue on mine but the other guy (Yuan?) says the opposite. Really weird.
frown.gif

Yeah, you're right. It was really distracting. Oh well. I guess I'll just gonna wait for AKAIO 1.6 and hopefully with a permanent fix for this awesome game.
happy.gif

freaky777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I kept getting the error "disk errcode 81" from my DSTT. I tried this method and many others including patching it with another program and dling the pre-patched version. All I keep having is this error.. please help...

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Have you tried the unofficial update? Apparently it fixes the bugger.

Personally I've played over the last few days and I've really enjoyed it. The controls are tight and I'm enjoying the exploration. This is coming from someone who isn't really a fan of hack and slash games I attribute the enjoyment down to how tight the controls feel.

Spikeynator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ive just downloaded a patched version for my R4 works perfectly
biggrin.gif

realy great game with great graphics
no wonder that it stays on top lol i hope more sweet games like this are gonna get released
smile.gif

Ta11on

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ta11on said:
Heya.

On my SuperCard DS One i, after completing the mission on day 24 (Silence Broken) the game goes to a black screen. I have manually hex edited to allow the game to run up to this day.

Can anyone help?

Can anybody help with this problem? Game freezes after completing mission on day 24.

SuperCard DS One i

beanj007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cocolicous said:
I have got it to work Attention all R4i Users that have been having problems at the bed scene.!!!!!!!! This is confirmed working by myself, I am a Huge fan, so I did everything in my power to fix it and ow I have. Follow these steps:

1.Download Dsbuff V1
2.Take your patched rom. Click on unpack
3.unpack it, Takes a few minutes
4.and pack it again, Then copy the new packed rom to your Ds/i.
5. start the game and it will pass the start screen and when Roxas wakes up

Its my pleasure.

This WORKED on my R4i Gold v1.30. You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

joelsky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
okay. another problem, a day ago i posted that using my updated acekard won't let me get past that bed scene even when i hexed or patched it, but then you guys advised me to use akaio 1.5. it worked smoothly, been playing and enjoying the game, but then at day 58 i don't remember (hmm the one where roxas wakes up then goes back to agrabah where you kill 6 fire flower thingies) just before the end of the mission right after the cut scene where aladdin and abu is having a deranged conversation, bamm! black screen. you guys encountered this kind of problem? i really need your help guys, i haven't tried getting past that again, as soon i turned my ds off i jumped in front of my pc like a deranged abu with cute little tear drop falling, looking for answers. can you guys help me with this? I'd really appreciate it. thank you guys in advance.
wacko.gif

Ta11on

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
joelsky said:
okay. another problem, a day ago i posted that using my updated acekard won't let me get past that bed scene even when i hexed or patched it, but then you guys advised me to use akaio 1.5. it worked smoothly, been playing and enjoying the game, but then at day 58 i don't remember (hmm the one where roxas wakes up then goes back to agrabah where you kill 6 fire flower thingies) just before the end of the mission right after the cut scene where aladdin and abu is having a deranged conversation, bamm! black screen. you guys encountered this kind of problem? i really need your help guys, i haven't tried getting past that again, as soon i turned my ds off i jumped in front of my pc like a deranged abu with cute little tear drop falling, looking for answers. can you guys help me with this? I'd really appreciate it. thank you guys in advance.
wacko.gif

Same problem but on Day 24, with a SC DS One i

Daisuke Uchiha

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
stalker017 said:
QUOTE said:
AKAIO 1.5 works perfectly during gameplay for me but when selecting return to Title I only get a black screen and have to restart the DS. It's not a major problem but just a hassle...

We have the same problem buddy. I'm using the newest AKAIO 1.5 with the latest loader (9/27/2009.)

The newest loader didn't fix the "return-to-title freeze" issue on mine but the other guy (Yuan?) says the opposite. Really weird.
frown.gif

Yeah, you're right. It was really distracting. Oh well. I guess I'll just gonna wait for AKAIO 1.6 and hopefully with a permanent fix for this awesome game.
happy.gif

Well I already have this game (rom) and I just loaded the AKAIO 1.5 and here is what you do when the loading screen comes up it will be blue you press X and it will turn red when that happens it will load your rom perfectly.
happy.gif

Posts merged

stalker017 said:

frown.gif

happy.gif

Well I already have this game (rom) and I just loaded the AKAIO 1.5 and here is what you do when the loading screen comes up it will be blue you press X and it will turn red when that happens it will load your rom perfectly.
happy.gif

BlueJon5

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.bluejon.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:

Yea That Happened To Me As Well
But Its No Biggie

freaky777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
emigre said:

Personally I've played over the last few days and I've really enjoyed it. The controls are tight and I'm enjoying the exploration. This is coming from someone who isn't really a fan of hack and slash games I attribute the enjoyment down to how tight the controls feel.

Yea mine is the unoffical 1.17a07. Every games works (ML3, HGSS) but not 358/2. Just keeps giving that error "[Rom loading failed] disk errcode=-81 Please reset system" on my DSTT. AT least I got ML3 to tide me over..

questionablyjosh

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
So I am using an R4, and I have the Hex edited version of the game, and usually it goes fine but every now and then it freezes. not consistently either, if i turn off and start from my last save, it doesn't freeze in the same place twice.
I am aware that the R4 isn't the best system, but is anyone else having this problem?

joelsky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
joelsky said:
wacko.gif

how do i use the akloader? will it help?

theOtherGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.emuglx.net
XP
Country
United States
I didn't think the question that I asked was THAT bad. But sadly I guess it is. Not even a "I don't know" response. Funny, even in reference to the guy who posted the release.

I know, maybe I SHOULD JUST WRITE IN CAPS, THAT'LL GET SOMEONE'S ATTENTION.

Did it work?

ragingchaosgod

JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG
Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
freaky777 said:
emigre said:

Yea mine is the unoffical 1.17a07. Every games works (ML3, HGSS) but not 358/2. Just keeps giving that error "[Rom loading failed] disk errcode=-81 Please reset system" on my DSTT. AT least I got ML3 to tide me over..

I'm having the same problem. I loaded YSMenu on my R4 to play ML3 and it works like a charm but when I tried to load KH, I get the error. It was working great on my 1.18 R4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/R28ZSY2Sc2A?si=H5Lb6PNkzMhAHO_P