DS #4215: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (USA)

kohkindachi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Paul06TC said:
kohkindachi said:
Paul06TC said:
alright....i can confirm that this does indeed work on the R4. I used the manual hexedit to get this to work. I have just started the tutorial and no problems yet.
hey with or without ysmenu?

without!!
Thanks alot
biggrin.gif

Ryukin631

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
asdf,
thanks for filling in
smile.gif

Sora_145,
open the .nfo with a notepad
you will see the the address you need to hex edit

you also need a hex editor to open the rom to change the value

Thank you for the info! Been wondering if I should use my old script editor software or not cause I don't know if it does hex.

QUOTE(darkworldz @ Sep 25 2009, 09:57 PM) well it works on DSTT/ysmenu after manual hex editing..

that is definitely good to know

SaltyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally got the bitch to work! Using the old 4.12 loader would freeze intermittently on me, got real frustrating. Only solution format my 16gb card and copy all the stuff back. What a pain in the ass but it now works correctly with the new AKAIO. Thanks Normatt.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got it to work on my r4 1.18 no YSMenu. [I like to have pretty pictures.] XD its an awesome game. if your flashcart cant play it, you'll be missing out on pure awesomeness.
this game will keep my busy for my 3 day weekend. XD

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
ah finally it's here... one of the few games i was really looking forward to bcz of graphics and amazing content
Good thing they found the fix quick... i think after gta cw (facing this similar situation) the hackers have gotten better (much better and quicker)

Quote - The greatest wealth is Wisdom and the greatest poverty is stupidity

AncientLucemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am Having an Issue.
I have dsi I updated (before i knew it would cancel out my AK2i) dsi running the newest firmware and I have the AKAIO 1.5 Loaders but when I try to play a clean, unpatched rom I get to the difficulty selection and it freezes.
When I Hex Edit, I can make it as far as day 7 as he is gettign out of the bed. The screen goes black and the music is stuck.
With it Patched with the first patch, again the difficulty selection is where i get stuck.

Again I am using a Dsi and the latest AKAIO Loaders on my AK2i. Am I not doing something right?
Is there anything I can do?

Also I have th epatched version on an R4 SDHC and tis not working on it either...
I know Im "new" and A "Noob" to this this type of thing but any help is greatly appreciated!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1