DS #4162: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (USA)

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I released it O.O But when people try to download it says Forbidden,but maby there evaluating it. =/
I will just re upload if it doesn't work.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
G2K said:
G2K said:
TrolleyDave said:
G2K said:
I went half way through the posts and can't be bothered to read them all. How can I get this to work on an EZFlash Vi? Or is there still not a way?

Use the crack from xpa or AR code and run it using the latest kernal/firmware.
Thanks!
Actually, I just tried it. Mic test gives me a white screen and Black screen after choosing a save file. What now?

I couldn't tell you. I've heard other people say they're playing on the EZ-Flash using the latest beta kernal and the xpa crack so was just relaying that. Try posting in the EZ-Flash section, you might get a result there.

edit : Check this thread http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=179267

DcThePurger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has there been a successful fix that lets you play through the whole game for Supercard DSone users? My friend has this flashcard and he is looking for a patch or something. Thanks.

baronluigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
Crescent said:
if the problem with the R4 is that you cant get past the select save screen, would it be possible if you just use a SAV data that already made a file and then use that to continue playing? that seems like the best possible way for the R4's as of now.

Won't work because the copy protection stops you from being able to select a save.

XPA crack works fine and allows you select a save in R4 1.18. The problem is that it fails at the same point where the Japanese ones failed: AT THE BEGGINING. The YSMENU is not compatible with the cracked game, but as far as i know, avoids the R4 and M3 SIMPLY fail of the begginig.

Is there any way to edit the game with an Hexadecimal program, like people made with the release number 2838, to edit the rom, delete the bypass protection and load it in YSMENU?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
baronluigi said:
TrolleyDave said:
Crescent said:
if the problem with the R4 is that you cant get past the select save screen, would it be possible if you just use a SAV data that already made a file and then use that to continue playing? that seems like the best possible way for the R4's as of now.

Won't work because the copy protection stops you from being able to select a save.

XPA crack works fine and allows you select a save in R4 1.18. The problem is that it fails at the same point where the Japanese ones failed: AT THE BEGGINING. The YSMENU is not compatible with the cracked game, but as far as i know, avoids the R4 and M3 SIMPLY fail of the begginig.

Is there any way to edit the game with an Hexadecimal program, like people made with the release number 2838, to edit the rom, delete the bypass protection and load it in YSMENU?

That's basically what the xpa crack does as far as I know. I haven't really looked at it but it should be the same as any crack for a computer game. I think the problem is the way flashcarts patch the games on the fly to run on the particular cart, I'm not sure that it's 100% standardised type thing. So the R4s patching system itself could be whats breaking the rom rather than a faulty crack, if you see what I mean. I'm just guessing here tho.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
TrolleyDave said:
baronluigi said:
TrolleyDave said:
Crescent said:

That's basically what the xpa crack does as far as I know. I haven't really looked at it but it should be the same as any crack for a computer game. I think the problem is the way flashcarts patch the games on the fly to run on the particular cart, I'm not sure that it's 100% standardised type thing. So the R4s patching system itself could be whats breaking the rom rather than a faulty crack, if you see what I mean. I'm just guessing here tho.

That's actually a pretty good theory!

Dueler

Trophies
Website
dueler.blogspot.com
XP
Country
For Edge users that cannot seem to get it to work with the edge even with the AR cheat ive found the solution.

Use: The method for EDGE that uses the AR cheat + Original Rom + Firmware V1.5
MASH (A) REALLY FAST UNTIL YOUR IN THE GAME!!!

For some reason if you let the title screen sit at all it will cause the game menu to freeze.

By Mashing A the entire time it was loading it skipped the title intro, went right into new game and started a new file.

Ive been trying to get it to work for days with the AR cheat lol.

Anyway it worked for me so goodluck for you too..

(No more "It depends on the speed of your micro SD"
Because it doesnt, i have a really fast real 2gb and a really slow fake 8gb and i had to use the same method to get it running on both cards.)

DcThePurger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aw damn, can someone please help me? I'm running this game through the acekard2i AKAIO's latest version firmware, and I get the game running fine since I'm already past 7 hours into the game, but I'm experiencing issues along the way. It freezes way too often and at random moments. It's up to the point where I don't even know how many times it froze on me. Anyone else experience these constant freezes on their successful playthrough in the game? Let me know if there's a fix, thank you so much.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DcThePurger said:
Aw damn, can someone please help me? I'm running this game through the acekard2i AKAIO's latest version firmware, and I get the game running fine since I'm already past 7 hours into the game, but I'm experiencing issues along the way. It freezes way too often and at random moments. It's up to the point where I don't even know how many times it froze on me. Anyone else experience these constant freezes on their successful playthrough in the game? Let me know if there's a fix, thank you so much.

I beat the game and haven't froze once,Im using Akaio latest version,Acekard 2i on the latest DSi firmware with Phantom hack.
I would try to reformat maby,get the game again. And run the patch on it. I know that's not much help,but when were both kinda using the same setup and 1 has problems and the other doesn't there isn't much I can say.
unsure.gif

DcThePurger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
DcThePurger said:

I beat the game and haven't froze once,Im using Akaio latest version,Acekard 2i on the latest DSi firmware with Phantom hack.
I would try to reformat maby,get the game again. And run the patch on it. I know that's not much help,but when were both kinda using the same setup and 1 has problems and the other doesn't there isn't much I can say.
unsure.gif
What's Phantom Hack, if you don't mind me asking? I just searched a youtube video on it and everyone in the comments section said it's a joke.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DcThePurger said:
omgpwn666 said:
DcThePurger said:

unsure.gif
What's Phantom Hack, if you don't mind me asking? I just searched a youtube video on it and everyone in the comments section said it's a joke.

Its real,its the Danny Phantom hack to flash the card and make it work on the latest firmware. Its called phantom hack because it replaces the Acekard symbol with a picture of Danny Phantom,some gay cartoon from Nick. lol

DcThePurger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
DcThePurger said:
omgpwn666 said:
DcThePurger said:

unsure.gif

Its real,its the Danny Phantom hack to flash the card and make it work on the latest firmware. Its called phantom hack because it replaces the Acekard symbol with a picture of Danny Phantom,some gay cartoon from Nick. lol
You mind telling me how to set it up? This might not fix my freezing problem, but it's worth a try!
rolleyes.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
DcThePurger said:
You mind telling me how to set it up? This could maybe fix my freezing problem, but it's worth a try!
rolleyes.gif

It's only useful if you've got a DSi with firmware version 1.4, all it does is allow the cart to pass Nintendo's block nothing more.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
DcThePurger said:
You mind telling me how to set it up? This could maybe fix my freezing problem, but it's worth a try!
rolleyes.gif

It's only useful if you've got a DSi with firmware version 1.4, all it does is allow the cart to pass Nintendo's block nothing more.

Yup,what he said. http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=174529 that's the fix anyways if you aren't on the latest DSi firmware.

mlwy45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I gave up on this game, said "screw it, if i want it that bad i will buy the game." besides i still have tons more to complete anyway.

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is AWESOME but I am stuck in this damn bug that I cant beat. FLAME PIPE
MARIO AND LUIGI vs. SCUTLET
is where I am stuck. But overall, AWESOME game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay