DS #4162: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (USA)

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Works fine on EZ-Flash Vi with Kernel 2.0 RC5 on my DSi. Im using a patched version of the game. I just got to the first save spot with Mario inside Bowser with no glitches or crashes. I am using a San Disk 8gb class 4 Micro SD for all those who like the techi stuff.

Even the mic test in the menu works.

The same rom does not work on my M3/M3 zero/AK2i

yaynds.gif

odyssy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What is needed is a wiki - which would contain instructions on which settings/patches/etc. needed to be used for any particular flash cart in order to get it to work.

(Personally, I don't have high hopes this will work any time soon on my G6 lite.. I regret buying it, as it's essentially unsupported by the manufacturer... no updates in well over a year..)

rakichaneru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
loesje1995 said:
Bladexdsl said:
from what i've heard nearly every big boss fight has a trap in it to stop pirates.

that so cool me not know pirates in game that first time pirates in mario luigi game! how exiting!!

Every time this idiot posts I have to go punch a kitten. Joke or serious, it's way too stupid.

Slashmolder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
loesje1995 said:
Bladexdsl said:
loesje1995 said:
Bladexdsl said:
from what i've heard nearly every big boss fight has a trap in it to stop pirates.

that so cool me not know pirates in game that first time pirates in mario luigi game! how exiting!!

your a tool
rolleyes.gif

me not know waht tool mean? you explain can to me? how fight to pirates?

You fight pirates with ninjas.

As for the fix it really needs to get out or this spam will never end.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
loesje1995 said:
Bladexdsl said:
loesje1995 said:
Bladexdsl said:

your a tool
rolleyes.gif

me not know waht tool mean? you explain can to me? how fight to pirates?
1st go buy a dictionary than fuck off outside and go play in the snow and while your there bury yourself in it AND NEVER RETURN YOU FUCKTARD! reported too!

OMGshoes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't really been keeping up with the thread, but the game is working for me.
I patched with this patch I found online, I have a 'Dannykard 2i' with Aiko firmware. The game is great! =)

qwsed

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, can one really be that bad in english? His countrys sentence building is not this unstructured
tongue.gif
He should atleast make some sense...

FierceDeityLink1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
loesje1995 said:
me father now is working on team with fix for all cards sorts and it won't long be and everyone then play can marioluigirpg3 he is busy now man me mother not happy but me sweet then me to hour later in bed sleep to
has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

gisel213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
funem said:
Bladexdsl said:
wait till you get to midbus there's another protection there

Past that point and I am at Plack Beach with Bowser......

Same here except I am playing it on desmemu 0.94 on my laptop using a 360 controller no errors yet
and it saves and loads fine great game and no fix for r4isdhc for my dsi oh well time to wait some more
here come the spammers look out......

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel