DS #4162: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (USA)

NoSoulX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Works on M3 CF till you have to select the save file in New Game.
Patch only makes black screen + same with AR
Used Safe Mode+Force R/W

yatesl

Trophies
XP
Country
Taijo said:
White boot screen in acekard2i fixed! I replaced the firmware I got from the official site with AKAIO 1.4.1 from gbatemp: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=5802
yaynds.gif
Bit belated here (due to GBATemp giving me time out errors every 30 seconds), but thanks so much for this. Normally, I'm a bit cautious of using 'unofficial' firmware, as I like my flashcarts to have the functionality they came with - I used the original R4 firmware until the end, even though it wasn't updated.

However, this AKAIO firmware has pretty much the same interface, but with so many more options - Especially the nice "Internal name" feature, where it has the Japanese names in Japanese, with the publisher at the bottom, like actual games! And it works, great.
gbasp.gif

Billabong1987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tried patch with M3 lite with a few settings, got as far as the new game select screen, but then all you get is two black screens.

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully a working patch can be embedded with the game soon so that it will work on AceKard. I don't know how to patch a game so I am gonna wait for another version of this game to be released

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Lakerfanalways said:
Hopefully a working patch can be embedded with the game soon so that it will work on AceKard. I don't know how to patch a game so I am gonna wait for another version of this game to be released

Well you just need to start a batch file that´s all
wink.gif

teddystacker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could anyone please explain how to add the AR codes to the Edge card , so I can try this..

Thanks in advance000

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
kodoku said:
Skyzoboy said:
No problem with CycloDS :

1. Using cheat editor to add game (take the unpatched) + cheat code (from Xenophobia)
2. Activating cheat code when launching game
3. Enjoy !

No more white screen, "untouchable" screen or fail after taking the wanted save ...
smile.gif

Note : firmware v1.55
That's weird... I saw someone else also say it works on Cyclo 1.55, but neither the AR code+clean ROM nor the patched ROM work for me on Cyclo 1.55 on a regular DS.

i using CycloDS FW 1.55
with the CODE, the patch gave 2 white screens
it work for the most part but i did have it crash after saving with black screen a few times, it saved but had to power off and reload

opius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tested on original DS model. Same problems.

This could be flashcart specific. I don't have a DS lite to test it on. :c

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks to be working on EDGE firmware 1.5 using the AR crack code.

wub.gif
!!!

Posts merged

And also, anyone that's going to try the patched rom, instead of the AR code fix, on their EDGE latest firmware...don't bother. You get white screens at boot up. Just stick with the cheat code. It works 100%.

kodoku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ryupower said:
kodoku said:
Skyzoboy said:
No problem with CycloDS :

1. Using cheat editor to add game (take the unpatched) + cheat code (from Xenophobia)
2. Activating cheat code when launching game
3. Enjoy !

No more white screen, "untouchable" screen or fail after taking the wanted save ...
smile.gif

Note : firmware v1.55
That's weird... I saw someone else also say it works on Cyclo 1.55, but neither the AR code+clean ROM nor the patched ROM work for me on Cyclo 1.55 on a regular DS.

i using CycloDS FW 1.55
with the CODE, the patch gave 2 white screens
it work for the most part but i did have it crash after saving with black screen a few times, it saved but had to power off and reload
I don't even get that far with the code. I get to the file select screen and can't move the cursor, just as if I weren't using the code at all.

Elfeckin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i'm at work fro another 6 hours...hopefully they get it working on the m3 real or m3 lite than i can play it tonight before bed =6) good luck to those working on it...

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Cyclo DS Evolution - FW: 1.55.

The game works!
biggrin.gif

I just had to add, and active this cheat. and it works flawless.
smile.gif

Save slot two works too, but after saving on that game slot it will freeze on black screen.

But important is at least one game slot works!
biggrin.gif
(Yes, with saving and everything.)

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Either patched or with a cheat, the game doesn't work in either the Supercard DS-One firmware or the DSTT firmware.

When I use the cheat, it's completely ineffective. Game Boots fine, then you can't move at the save selection. Just as if the cheat did nothing.

When I patch, it gives a white screen on boot on DSTT. And in Supercard firmware, it hangs forever at the "creating save file" box before even the developer logos pop up.

cmdixon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
Either patched or with a cheat, the game doesn't work in either the Supercard DS-One firmware or the DSTT firmware.

When I use the cheat, it's completely ineffective. Game Boots fine, then you can't move at the save selection. Just as if the cheat did nothing.

When I patch, it gives a white screen on boot on DSTT. And in Supercard firmware, it hangs forever at the "creating save file" box before even the developer logos pop up.

Same results for me with the DSTTi. Acekard 2i works great though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU