DS #4162: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (USA)

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
Opium said:
mlwy45 said:
I just got this game today 9-11-09 at 105 am...friggin thing has a lock on the very first screen and the game selection menu...Thanx alot nintendo you back stabers!!! anyway some1 feel free to notify me of the fix and tell me where to find it...im having M&L RPG widthdraws BADLY!!!

I find the sense of entitlement in your post disturbing.

I find your taking it personally misguided.

mlwy45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay let me rephrase the back stabbing a bit...they just tick me off now that they now do the anti-piracy thing...I HATE ANTI-PIRACY LOCKS!!! anyway I cant buy the game cuz 1. it aint out yet. 2. why buy what you can get for free. 3. good luck finding a job around here. plus i'm not paying 50 bucks a pop for games, thats what my r4 is for

Shinobi_3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on my dsxtreme LOL it freezes when i punch mic test or start game then punch a file, goddamnit! i wanna fuckin find out whats inside bowsers story!

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mlwy45 said:
I just got this game today 9-11-09 at 105 am...friggin thing has a lock on the very first screen and the game selection menu...Thanx alot nintendo you back stabers!!! anyway some1 feel free to notify me of the fix and tell me where to find it...im having M&L RPG widthdraws BADLY!!!

um you're having withdrawals from a game that wasn't even supposed to be released til next week?I'm sure you can manage to wait til tomorrow when they create the fix.

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
MagusDraco said:
You know. I hope that whatever anti-piracy patch/fix/whatever that comes out works with my ancient M3 Lite.
I miss my M3 Simply. It was so...simple. And it downgraded into the iTouch firmware, or whatever they're calling it now. Still, the Simply card takes about seventy-three tries for the DS to realize it's inserted anymore.
QUOTE(Shinobi_3 @ Sep 11 2009, 12:30 AM) on my dsxtreme LOL it freezes when i punch mic test or start game then punch a file, goddamnit! i wanna fuckin find out whats inside bowsers story!
Jello pudding pop. :I

mlwy45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh i didnt get the rom to work under no$gba eather....sux really... i was going to see if i cant import a save.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
mlwy45 said:
okay let me rephrase the back stabbing a bit...they just tick me off now that they now do the anti-piracy thing...I HATE ANTI-PIRACY LOCKS!!! anyway I cant buy the game cuz 1. it aint out yet. 2. why buy what you can get for free. 3. good luck finding a job around here. plus i'm not paying 50 bucks a pop for games, thats what my r4 is for

And why shouldn't they put anti-piracy stuff in their software? Of course you hate anti-piracy locks, it stops you from being able to rip the game off. Piracy isn't a right, it's a privilege. That's what really annoys me with the scene these days. It's become so casual and easy that people think that they're entitled to do it, you're not entitled to rip off Nintendo in the same way you're not entitled to just walk in and take a telly off a shelf. I haven't got a job at the mo, I still buy the games I really enjoy/want. Show support for the games you like or chances are you won't see more of them.

pitoui

Trophies
XP
Country
This is great. Mario and Luigi and Scriblenaughts on the same day
smile.gif

EDIT: By the looks of it Scriblenaughts has no protection, works great on my AK2i with AKAIO.

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
mlwy45 said:
oh i didnt get the rom to work under no$gba eather....sux really... i was going to see if i cant import a save.
There is a method but you need bios. Have Rydia cast them at the monsters.

As for piracy, if we were going to have a truly effective legal system then they should legalize euthanasia. That and it's already been mentioned that Nintendo ought to hand out jobs if they want to encourage people to spend money on their games. Otherwise, prole uprisings up the wazoo.

mlwy45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've bought plenty of thier games over the years, i'm not going to spend anymore money.

Posts merged

hmm...chat by forums...is there a CHAT function to this site?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
mlwy45 said:
I've bought plenty of thier games over the years, i'm not going to spend anymore money.

If you refuse to buy any more games then don't bitch and whine about copy protection. It's that attitude that makes the companies put it in the first place.

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
CloudSE said:
mlwy45 said:

Posts merged

hmm...chat by forums...is there a CHAT function to this site?
umm i think you might want to look down and you will most likely see a c,h,a,t along with a caps lock button i hope that helps
Hahaha, this is a big joke for people who are high, apparently.

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
dgwillia said:
Scribblenauts....is out
ohmy.gif
*Points to main page while a majestic opera plays in the background*
Any minute now.... *drools*
GBATemp doesn't host roms. I can speak from years of experience that just because a thread appears on GBATemp is NO reason to believe the game is released or will be anytime soon, unfortunately. It's nice to dream, though, and I can't wait for Scribbies meself.

Until then we can poke at this game's nazi protection scheme with a stick until we get to play Bowser's Big Endosomatophilia Adventure!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...