DS #4159: Pokemon Heart Gold (Japan)

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
iL0VECO0KiEs said:
Currently playing rudolph's bypass patch along with the english menu patch on my M3 DS Simply.

Aaaannnndddd apparently it works!!! thank you rudolph.
With saving? No, not with saving. I have to keep freezing up and restarting for no reason and contemplate Prof. Oak's resemblance to Sting. :\ That beautiful, beautiful man...

The Shadow Knigh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Currently running Rudolph's bypass + ARM7 swap on M3 Real (Sakura, latest version)
The amount of black screens has been greatly reduced since I'm using Rudolph's bypass. (No black screen after 40 minutes of playtime, used to have one every 10 minutes.)

By the way, how do you patch a ROM with both Rudolph's patch and the Menu translation patch?

Edit: Nvm my question, just found the translation patch that doesn't care if the ROM has been modified.

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
The Shadow Knight said:
Currently running Rudolph's bypass + ARM7 swap on M3 Real (Sakura, latest version)
The amount of black screens has been greatly reduced since I'm using Rudolph's bypass. (No black screen after 40 minutes of playtime, used to have one every 10 minutes.)

By the way, how do you patch a ROM with both Rudolph's patch and the Menu translation patch?

Edit: Nvm my question, just found the translation patch that doesn't care if the ROM has been modified.
But does saving work? Since it's a pretty LONG game, I find, but maybe I just have a short attention span. Ugh, they need to just make a webpage saying "THIS IS HOW THIS WORKS" instead of making people traverse page after page of disorganized forum posts.

Mikio

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
The Shadow Knight said:

I did same and I didn't face any freeze aor black screen yet. I played around an hour and still nothings bad happened ^^ Maybe there aare still some glitch times to times

The Shadow Knigh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
GreenBanana said:
The Shadow Knight said:
But does saving work? Since it's a pretty LONG game, I find, but maybe I just have a short attention span. Ugh, they need to just make a webpage saying "THIS IS HOW THIS WORKS" instead of making people traverse page after page of disorganized forum posts.

Saving works, the ARM7 swap fixed it for me.

SuperLink

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
For those using no$gba, mine is working with the fix and Kazo's patch very well. I've played it for over an hour and haven't encountered any freezing despite saving almost every 5 minutes.

phongle123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its slow because "ITS OVER 9000"
JK, there alot of people in this, like when a really awsome game about to release to many ppl dont slow it down, it just stops it from loading untill some ppl exit it

Xtreme09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SuperLink said:
For those using no$gba, mine is working with the fix and Kazo's patch very well. I've played it for over an hour and haven't encountered any freezing despite saving almost every 5 minutes.

If you're using No$GBA with that patched rom then can you please send that rom to me so I can see if it works for me?

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Xtreme09 said:
SuperLink said:

If you're using No$GBA with that patched rom then can you please send that rom to me so I can see if it works for me?
Sure. Click HERE. But quickly, because the mods are gonna take it off. I'm risking my account!!!

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone able to trade via WiFi?

I just got my friend code via WiFi. But then when I tried to go online a second time its not letting me..
I have only one badge if it matters.

TFDELTA

Trophies
XP
Country
Playing Soul Silver v2.5 english on R4 DS v1.23 for 4 hours... NO freez, NO black screen, AND save...

DESCARGA POR MEGAUPLOAD [*TFDELTA - Version English 2.5!]
smileipb2.png

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
The Shadow Knight said:
GreenBanana said:
The Shadow Knight said:

What ARM7 swap? Isn't that what these patches are supposed to be doing as they get tucked neatly away into obsolete forum pages and forgotten? When was the last time anyone needed to ARM7 patch anything, anyway.

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
The Shadow Knight said:
GreenBanana said:
The Shadow Knight said:

What ARM7 swap? Isn't that what these patches are supposed to be doing as they get tucked neatly away into obsolete forum pages and forgotten? When was the last time anyone needed to ARM7 patch anything, anyway.

Load correctly and quickly the first time and you won't end up with double posting on your forum, asshat.

44tim44

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Have anyone encountered a FULLY working patch that removes freezing and blackscreens in HG & SS?
I'm using m3i zero, and I've used the chinese patch, and I've changed the arm7 file too.
But I'm still encountering crashes and black screens,,,

If there is a better patch available, could someone link me to it?
'Cause. I'm not really familiar with GBAtemp yet, so I have a hard time trying to find anything....

Thanks in advance!

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Kamui said:
Anyone able to trade via WiFi?

I just got my friend code via WiFi. But then when I tried to go online a second time its not letting me..
I have only one badge if it matters.
I'm not confident that WiFi is fully functional for me but I tested it by going to the Wi-Fi Plaza and played Swalot Plop. Also downloaded some battle videos from the GTS. I tested it when I had 6 badges, if it matters...

I'm using AK2i + AKAIO 1.4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto