Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AlexFili said:
"Use the stylus"
-Any movie game that utilizes the stylus is an instant no-play for me.

The only thing I'm going to use my stylus with in the next month is Scribblenauts.
What's with all these movies that only have one word; Cars, Up, Shorts...

Seriously, where are the other words?!
Doesn't anyone remember "The Land Before Time" or "The Cat in The Hat"...
MORE WORDS = MORE VOCABULARY
And they wonder why kids suck at english lessons now.

What about Professor Layton? (Maybe if it goes into next month.)

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
gave a try and realised how much sucky i have become, i blame too many rpg for this. Although, this is a pretty fun game, just too bad i didn't realised that i could stomp on enemies till i accidentally dropped onto one of those squishies haha.

well, at least i managed to guess what that Y button does, even though it was pretty much later that i came to the "?" explaining the plant growing ray gun thing.

All in all though, this is a pretty fun game, think super mario with a little bit of kirby canvas thrown in.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
mrfatso said:
gave a try and realised how much sucky i have become, i blame too many rpg for this. Although, this is a pretty fun game, just too bad i didn't realised that i could stomp on enemies till i accidentally dropped onto one of those squishies haha.

well, at least i managed to guess what that Y button does, even though it was pretty much later that i came to the "?" explaining the plant growing ray gun thing.

All in all though, this is a pretty fun game, think super mario with a little bit of kirby canvas thrown in.

i won't talk about graphics and won't expect much from DS game
in general this game is fun, don't have those freaking annoying tutorials like many other DS games have
you are not the one that didn't know you can stomp on the green stuff like mario
tongue.gif

collect the red orbs to trigger the rainbow gun / whatever you call it
at least this is one of the many recent games i enjoy making codes for

i would really consider games like MY DRESS UP as rubbish

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Maktub said:
OR tiny stupid animal/creature jumping around making mischief. A là monkey from pirates of caribbean. Oh, ha, ha, how funny, a monkey jumping around.
WTF I only took a glace at that and I read tinymonkeyt
wtf.gif

Ontopic: The game looks quite interesting, but it looks like a crossbreed of PoP and Kirby Canvas Curse.

Also,

Skirts!

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
I think you oldfags (if you allow me using the term) have over reacted upon my post. I didn't say the game sucked bad. I just raged at spy kids, mostly (read it again, hell, you'll even read a "/flaming" mark).

That, and I'm done with "OK"/"not bad"/"impressive for a tvgame from a movie license" games. I want real good games or no games at all. I've got better things to do with my time than say "hey, this game doesn't make my head explode! not bad for a game based on a movie that I'd jump off from a cliff rather than watching!
biggrin.gif
"

As I said, I think we're getting used to crappy titles on the DS and thinking they're "good for a DS game" when the GBA had, overall and in my humble opinion, a lot of better games in general. Sure, list a lot of crappy games from GBA. I'll redirect you to the release list here in GBATemp - nuff said.

But, yeah, you're the guys with the biggest e-penises here in gbatemp so what do I know
tongue.gif

j/k. Usually I do read your reviews (mostly Hadrian's, for obvious reasons) but I like my rant every so often. I don't think I'm missing an underdog here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1