DS #4106: C.O.R.E. (USA)

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
I have to agree with Rayder... What do you expect for the DS? For those who are complaining and want some REAL FPS, go play Counter Strike or Quake Live NOT HALO! I mean you dont have to come here and complain for the last maybe 10 pages or so saying it sucks and bla bla bla. If your going to cry about it, go to your mom since mom's are the best for these solutions

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hard to find reviews for this game, as DS FPS usually don't do well.
But here's a first impression by PlaidShirtedMan from GameFAQs:
QUOTE said:
So I got my copy via Fed-Ex today (I ordered straight from the Graffiti Entertainment store on Ebay, only took 2 days to get to me and I live the whole way across the country from them!)

Here are my initial impressions after playing through some of the first level single player.

So far the game is pretty sweet. The soundtrack absolutely kicks ass, its a hard hitting heavy metal type riff that keeps you on your toes and ready for action.

The graphics while not pretty by any standards are not half bad. I can tell what stuff is well enough to be able to play and the rooms look fairly different. I'd say we are looking at a Goldeneye 64 type level of graphics

The aiming is really easy and not bad at all. You move left, right, forward, backwards with the D pad and you look with the stylus. It really is like a keyboard and mouse. Fire is easily done by pressing the left bumper

I'm not sure if I skipped it or if I haven't gotten far enough, but I didn't see a tutorial. I was thrown immediately into battle

Which, that being said, it was extremely easy to figure out what to do. I had maybe a 5 seconds pause before I felt out the controls. Your inventory, messages, health, and ammo status are easily displayed on the bottom screen and its easy to look down to see if you ahve new items or how much health you have left.

Haven't really gotten too much intot he story, but so far its the standard elite unit go kill bad guys type deal

Most importantly- I have had fun! The little time I have played this has been enjoyable and I really like the music

I will keep everyone posted as I play farther into it

Source: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage....;topic=50917373

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry that I didn't submit nfo or game icon. They are now online-

4106.png

NFO- http://scene.releases.free.fr/dl_nfo.php?s=nds&g=4106

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
the cover sure sucks for a "good game"

inb4massnoobflood

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
i dont see this ANYWHERE on the Scene yet.

I think the Dumpers JUST DUMPED THIS.

showing the file name and such but nothing yet

strange thing is that eveyrwhere i go countinng GameStop, Babbages, Game Rush, Game Crazy.. ANYWHERE!

THey dont have it!! = /

this MUST be a Pre-Ordered copy

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, I cant find it anywhere! Can anyone confirm if the game has actually been dumped? Thanks and sorry if this is breaking the rules, if so please forgive me!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol