DS #4079: Item Getter (Japan)

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
this sounds ridiculous and amazing all at the same time. i mean, as long as it doesnt take itself seriously. from the name i'd assume it was sort of a tongue in cheek parody taking the obsession with collectable trinkets in videogames to its logical conclusion ... but you never quite know with japan.

just look at bomberman act zero - i remain convinced it's a piss-take of western tastes in games, but everyone seems to think it isn't, and that they were genuinely trying to reinvent bomberman like that. which is just hilarious if true.

cngamemart

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gamezway.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
try it right now
biggrin.gif

twoism

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh god, I remember that trailer now.... with that horrible attempt at spoken English (can anyone even understand what he was talking about?) - what a crappy way of marketing to the Western audiences

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
looks like it can be a good game, when you can figure out what to do etc. ... so, another wait for a translation.. probably in vain.

arella

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you have to get a rank increasing item from the school shop for 200 and then use it to increase the rank of your antidote using the 3rd option in the alchemy room...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.