DS #3979: Pony Friends: Mini Breeds Edition (USA)

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
A "Gamestop Exclusive"?

So are Gamestop sponsoring the game or do other game stores refuse to stock it?

Gamestop, how could you do such a thing and promote this crappy shovelware. Something needs to be done about this badily. I don't think any other store would stock this not even if forced at gunpoint.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it's the sad truth that games like this actually sell. That's why the DS has so many of these types of games. Naturally, anyone with half a brain and/or a bit of gaming savvy hates them, but there are many lame-brained and non-gaming savvy people out there. Then there are parents, who shelter their kids from the "good" games and all they get is this crap. Those poor kids just don't know any better, so you really can't blame them, only feel sorry for them.

And then, separate from the above paragraph, are girl gamers. They have radically different tastes in games, especially at a young age, before they leave their "princess" phase. For whatever reason, call it a genetic defect if you will, girls have an affinity for horses. As a guy, I cannot understand this affinity, but it definitely exists.

Despite how much we don't want it to be, the DS IS a kiddie system, and that's what it caters to first and foremost, so we get tons of crappy games such as this one.

Veteran gamers only get thrown a bone occasionally, of which, this game is NOT one. It's sad and pathetic, but the truth.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahhhh Rayder. Thats not true. I LURVE games like these. They make me shudder with pleasure at how awesome the gameplay is. I mean horses are so much fun, are they not? I love shovelware games that make my memory card look instantly like a retard cart. And LOOK AT THE BOXART! It looks like something I can take out of Google imaging and just resize into a box. Can you guys imagine how much fun a game like this really IS?! I'm surprised that they have not stopped with this!
wub.gif

Ahhhh that was a joke. Massive sarcasm involved. I just needed to vent my hate at something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k