Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
regnad said:
I've also got 530 stars! Didn't take any time at all -- I guess that comes from living in Tokyo.
holy damn, son
smileipb2.png

I wish I was urban

kimit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oohhh how i love this game, and honestly i think the trading factor will really help the games length alot along with the song and picture creating community!

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone know what time you get "day + greek alphabet" stars?

"9pm" is very straightforward, but "Mondo Eta" is not (except Mondo-Monday part)

By leaving it on whole day, I didn't miss any Mondo stars but I wanna play other games and not miss those stars at the same time =P

TraumaHoundNDS

Trophies
Website
traumahound.ndsthemes.com
XP
Country
United States
So, I fired it up downtown this morning before I got on the bus to commute up the hill to work.

I started out with 5 stars (from the few connections I picked up from my livingroom) and and a few treasures. Passing Safeco Field & Qwest Field (home to the Seattle Mariners & Seattle Seahawks, respectively) I'd picked up 100 new stars. Up the hill to work, keeping it on while changing buses, into the neighborhood, walked around the hood after work, the missus picked me up and we headed home.
Final tally when I got home: 612 stars / 165 treasures / 143 stardust (that I have left to cash in) / 430/1000 on the ship's fuel gauge.

Need to take a different bus tomorrow to see if I can pick up some different Wi-Fi signals.

Full Moon today, too, which means items are half-price!

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It seems the game rewards you multiple times from the same access point, but not sure how it works.

I've seen myLGNet 3 times, and my school network twice.
(seen as in, they popped a treasure chest and gave me a star. Not to be confused with seeing them on the list on the bottom screen.)

It's unlikely that the school network settings have changed, so I'm not sure exactly why some access points give me treasures multiple times.

Also, I picked up 13 stars by taking the same route I took yesterday (it's like a 50m walk, so 13 is pretty decent). I'm not sure if they're all new.

cornaljoe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got 620 stars today, but I missed out on an important part of the route... passing through downtown and a local uni campus. I'm using my broken DS to try this out so it was hard to figure out how to get it going since all the text is on the top screen.

I managed to get it going 1 hour into my normal route. I was amazed at how many stars I got without going downtown. Tomorrow I'll give it another go. Pretty amazing now but I have a feeling it won't last for more than a week. Unless the site adds way more depth.

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Went for a walk earlier today. I'm now at 307 stars. I don't live in a densely populated area, so I'm pretty happy with that.
happy.gif

Is the 1000 stars and fuel gauge the only goals in the game, or is there more?

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
not sure, haha, yesterday i managed to get around 500 star yet today on a different route, only 100 stars
frown.gif

By the way, i just realised something

1 car = 1 treasure, well, some models anyway, as long as they are outfitted with gps, u probably will be able to get a treasure, meaning for u US folks, a great place to treasure hunt would be to have a nice walk in your shopping mall or near walmart, since there are so many cars, u should be able to have a decent amount of stars
biggrin.gif

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Edhel said:
Went for a walk earlier today. I'm now at 307 stars. I don't live in a densely populated area, so I'm pretty happy with that.
happy.gif

Is the 1000 stars and fuel gauge the only goals in the game, or is there more?
There's more

Uzumakijl

Trophies
Website
www.uzumakijl.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
I went to run with my brother yesterday on some park and i got 170+ stars
yaynds.gif
I got more than the ones that i expected, and just if someone doesn't knows if the power suddenly turns off on your ds its ok, You don't lose those stars the game has some kind of autosave, Oh btw : My profile Feel free to add me as friend
smile.gif

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
I have been geeking out over this game for the past few days and so far I think it has alot of great ideas, but is more of a non-game than a game, if you know what I mean. Anyways I was fiddleing around and made a song by typing out my name with various mushroom instruments, and I thought it sounded kinda cool so I saved it and web copied it to the club website. And now when you go to my profile (heres my link btw: http://www.clubtreasureworld.com/users/331 ) the song showed up on the screen and it gave me the idea of using that to make a signature, so I made a sample. Here it is lol:

k0jxiw.png

Yeah I know it is very simple, and hence I havent used it as mine. But I thought some of you others might think this is a neat idea and further expand on it by making yourself some awesome signatures. Cheers!
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU +1