Wow..... that may be the lamest cover art I have ever seen. Also 1st
tongue.gif

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is how I picture the game going:

ANNOUNCER: And now, the first-ever game of Galactik Football will commence!

(A player kicks off the football, which, unhindered by gravity, promptly shoots off into space and disappears forever.)

lesj1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Testing juts now...

Ok here we go again.

When i got to the main video for the game, I was kinda taken back it looked like a super mario strikers charged for the ds!....
Unfortunately that was as far as the comparison went.

First off the graphics are horrible they have just been scraped together and when the ball is moving it looks egg shaped with spikes. I seen past the awful graphics but the camera view is just as awful, you feel like your player takes up to much of the screen.

The game play itself is even more annoying you try to ass one way and end up passing in a totally different way. Slide tackling is pointless and shooting is like a chipped shot which the superhuman goalkeepers always seem to catch. They made it even worse by adding mini-games to tackle, dribble past players and shooting, You do this by pressing the R shoulder button and then scribble on the screen. This for me was the killer breaks up the game to much and you have to rely on silly mini-games to actually win any games.

Overall this is shovelware at it's worst i feel sorry for any kid that gets this as a present, or spends their pocket money on this.

Just Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
When I quickly read the title I thought it was "Gaelic Football" which seemed odd but made sense when I thought about it. I mean they've never made a Gaelic football game before, might sell well in Ireland... then I reread it and for some reason felt disappointed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Interesting. The macphone +2