FlyingPretzel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
BakuFunn said:
game is actually pretty good. After seeing those first few screen I was doubting the quality, hah.

The gameply is nice, fast, easy. Microing and macroing are obviously harder without hotkeys and havving the stuoid menu close when you scroll. It's a nice game, and I likehow units are not deselected when you issue and order like in other ds rtses.

I think this is the best one of it's genre on the ds. There are a few gripes I have with the gameplay, being a Starcraft addict, but it's alright.

I also love how the ads and trailer barely show any gameplay, just the cgi scenes that are epic or funny or whatever. Kids will NOT enjoy that...

This shows RTS games can be made on the DS with awesomeness. Too bad blizz won't make Warcraft or Starcraft for the DS. and too bad starlite got C&D
frown.gif

as a kid i played RTS all the time
and im talking about i think 1st grade

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They need to make a proper Command & Conquer for DS. Just base it on the older 2D ones and it would be fine.

This game is OK, but I'm thoroughly sick of LEGO this-and-that.

martijn130

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've downloaded this game but wen i press single player and than story the screen become black and i can't pres anything
mad.gif
can somebody help me

cheeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
They need to make a proper Command & Conquer for DS. Just base it on the older 2D ones and it would be fine.

This game is OK, but I'm thoroughly sick of LEGO this-and-that.
My thoughts exactly.

eSPy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
its an ok game but not that much to do. lots of missions and that, but its all pretty much the same thing over and over.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4