tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pizzaroo said:
I'm going to download this in hopes there will be pirates vs. ninjas
Well I went through the menu of the "Story Mode" and there seems to be many different groups of people.
You have to unlock as you play though..
There's like a king, a pirate, an...astronaut?, an alien?, a ship commander dude, and some bearded guy.
Since there's like six, and the ones on top are opposite from the ones on the bottom, I'm assuming you can play as the bad guys sometime during this game.
Sadly, there are no ninjas.

eSPy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
will give it a go....i think they should make a new lego racers...that game was sick.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those that are wondering what this plays like:
Yes, this is a RTS.
You basically have "builders" that can build barracks (for creating armies), farms (increase amount of peeps you can have), towers, castles, walls, bridges, and other goodies. You also have a "hero" (like a King) who is stronger than the other regular soldiers. There's usually a main objective in every scene you play for the storyline like protect a building, defeat enemies ect. And after you meet your objectives, you can explore (there's like 20 blue legos in every level as well as some minikit thing).
For controls, it's basically touch one unit to move it. And you can highlight up to 9 units I believe. Use control pad to pan the screen.

It's pretty basic RTS with some cute legos ^.^

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
tinymonkeyt said:
Pizzaroo said:
I'm going to download this in hopes there will be pirates vs. ninjas
Well I went through the menu of the "Story Mode" and there seems to be many different groups of people.
You have to unlock as you play though..
There's like a king, a pirate, an...astronaut?, an alien?, a ship commander dude, and some bearded guy.
Since there's like six, and the ones on top are opposite from the ones on the bottom, I'm assuming you can play as the bad guys sometime during this game.
Sadly, there are no ninjas.
cry.gif

NO NEENJAZ?!
hate2.gif

are there knights, though? (since i have rl lego knights set o.o)
edit: boxart sez yesh.
edit: WHY IS THERE A NINJA IN THE BOXART D:

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Plays pretty well so far. It's surprising how much it takes from Warcraft. I didn't know what to expect from it, but it's got some great fundamentals. That said, it still has the same issues with unit pathing that most other DS RTSes have. You'll have to lead units around each step of the way when navigating large areas of a map, and gatherer units will often go one way, renegotiate their path, and then set off in another direction...and they'll do it every single time they gather LEGO wood. Still, definitely impressive for a DS RTS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu