DS #3809: Gyakuten Kenji (Japan)

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tinymonkeyt said:
:] yays!
Edgeworth is such a mysterious character, so it's really nice to be able to play the game from his point of view. Especially since our legendary Phoenix Wright has like, never lost a case (except for that last one), which means that in almost every case PW took, the accused was basically innocent (which is not always the case in real life). I mean, there has to be some accused people who are ACTUALLY guilty right? Hopefully, that is what this game is about.

Actually Phoenix Wright lost one OR two cases. Don't you remember the last case of Justice For All?

Phenie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No english, and i doubt it is hidden on the cart as a recent review with Capcom said the english translation was not yet complete.

I finished the first chapter and started the second on the DSTTi, no problems. Is there really copy protection?

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
yes there is, there were some japanese who mentioned that after they had cleared the prologue, it just looped them back to the starting.

but who knows, there might not be any or that there is one but it could be an old anti piracy, who knows... but i edit my post to might have .

edit1: changed my post to might have...

kjean

Trophies
Website
homeless
XP
Country
aww, nooo. but I can wait because I currently playing PW:TT and am in 3rd chapter so far.
laugh.gif

MeleeMaster500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
frown.gif
I guess I'll have to wait for it's translation before I can experience to whole story... too bad it's lacking court scenes, it might not even feature phoenix for all I know...

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MeleeMaster500 said:
frown.gif
I guess I'll have to wait for it's translation before I can experience to whole story... too bad it's lacking court scenes, it might not even feature phoenix for all I know...

Although no Phoenix (I heard he's only referenced to) and no courtroom trials, testimonies and cross examination are still in the game. Even though you're a prosecutor, you play the role of defense by cross examining your suspect.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lack of comments is likely due to the lack of an English language option. I'm sure that when the (E) or (U) versions are released, there will be tons of posts.

res1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm stuck in the prologue. Since Yuki is kneeling beside Ryo and being photograped I can't get to the bookcase, where the officer to the left says that he saw something suspicious. Anyone able to help?
smile.gif

EDIT: Solved using logic, duh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?