DS #3809: Gyakuten Kenji (Japan)

Lanaka7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to the MySims Party thread, no, it doesn't have an english dialogue option. Sad, really. Would've been nice to see one. Only a matter of time before the importers translate it, though.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:] yays!
Edgeworth is such a mysterious character, so it's really nice to be able to play the game from his point of view. Especially since our legendary Phoenix Wright has like, never lost a case (except for that last one), which means that in almost every case PW took, the accused was basically innocent (which is not always the case in real life). I mean, there has to be some accused people who are ACTUALLY guilty right? Hopefully, that is what this game is about.

mik3andik3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shoot i cant wait till its translated/ maybe ill try it just to see what the gameplays like even though i wont be able to understand any of it... XD

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
the lack of english saddens me
frown.gif

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
tinymonkeyt said:
:] yays!
Edgeworth is such a mysterious character, so it's really nice to be able to play the game from his point of view. Especially since our legendary Phoenix Wright has like, never lost a case (except for that last one), which means that in almost every case PW took, the accused was basically innocent (which is not always the case in real life). I mean, there has to be some accused people who are ACTUALLY guilty right? Hopefully, that is what this game is about.
One might assume that Phoenix Wright isn't the only defense attorney in the world, and that Phoenix happens to be an excellent judge of character.

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
From the short moments I've played, this is actually a little better than I thought. Of course I had to do a little trial and error since I can't read Japanese but still, my AA instincts kind of tells me what I should already know
biggrin.gif

kesadisan

Trophies
Website
www.lonestudio.net
XP
Country
Indonesia
B-Blue said:
there's an english option...
unpack the rom with dslazy and you should see a "en" folder, just change it to "jp" and repack. done

nah. just kidding
smileipb2.png

or maybe if I can access this romfile.bin at NDS_UNPACK\data\files
Let see this shitty compress
tongue.gif

anyway any program for unpacking .bin file?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @The Real Jdbye @SylverReZ @Xdqwerty :creep: +1