DS #3765: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times (USA)

mostwanted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ruri said:
sa1amandra said:
is this the RPG version of Animal Crossing?
It's like Animal Crossing at Hogwarts.
that's the name of the school im attending
yaynds.gif

arcy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The European save is compatible with American so I'm guessing the Japanese save should be fine. Confirmed with my own European save game on American

MeleeMaster500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, this game is 99% animal crossing and 1% harry potter

but in all seriousness, this game is like a much better version of animal crossing, having actual stuff to do besides collecting furniture and getting rich. but yeah model, animations, fonts, voices, style, and nearly everything else in the game came DIRECTLY from animal crossing

hikarushirou

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
hikarushirou.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
The US release keeps all the original classical music. The EU version removes that and replaces with something... somewhat similar but not really. I've started on the US and version and aside from that it's exactly the same. "/ Same (lame) name changes and minour (but annoying) typos and improper grammar. Oh well, at least I know wtf I'm doing instead of just wandering around like in the JP version. XD

If you like Animal Crossing & magic you'll love this game. As it's both. And actually has a STORY LINE. Not "run around befriend people and collect shit for the rest of your life".

dragon ninja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TraumaHoundNDS said:
2short said:
Wow, lotta aggro for a cutsie game.
wink.gif

R4DS users need to apply the ARM7 patch, might stand to reason the M3Simply crowd does too...?

Are you sure? cause it's the same for my game on my M3 and i don't want to do anything to my M3 with a negative effect.

Avalyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
dragon ninja said:
TraumaHoundNDS said:
2short said:
Wow, lotta aggro for a cutsie game.
wink.gif

R4DS users need to apply the ARM7 patch, might stand to reason the M3Simply crowd does too...?

Are you sure? cause it's the same for my game on my M3 and i don't want to do anything to my M3 with a negative effect.

the arm7 patch is not applied to the m3, it's applied to the rom and is completely harmless...

badgerkins

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i hope this game picks up in the future. i didn't know about this release until a day ago. practically uses the same engine as AC:WW but like a sim's makin magic expansion added to it.

Oddysee

Trophies
XP
Country
Well I found out about this game last night and got the EU version. I can confirm that the game and wi-fi works perfectly on the R4 with 1.18 firmware using the arm7 from Bomberman 2.

To those people saying "The R4 is old, get a new flashcart" blah, blah, blah. My R4 has run every game and homebrew app I've ever tried with it. Its perfectly fine. Sure, I may have to do the arm7 fix once in a while (only 2 games so far) but that takes all of 5 minutes, no big deal.

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Oddysee said:
Well I found out about this game last night and got the EU version. I can confirm that the game and wi-fi works perfectly on the R4 with 1.18 firmware using the arm7 from Bomberman 2.

To those people saying "The R4 is old, get a new flashcart" blah, blah, blah. My R4 has run every game and homebrew app I've ever tried with it. Its perfectly fine. Sure, I may have to do the arm7 fix once in a while (only 2 games so far) but that takes all of 5 minutes, no big deal.
Oh, Bomberman 2? I was using simcity j as my donor. Thanks.

CRXsi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I've done the Arm7 fix in the past but I have no recollection of the process. Can someone point me in the direction of a link for a how to? Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place