DS #3638: Kanji no Wataridori (v 1.1) (Japan)

kylehaas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Standard Japanese game.
You're a P3dophile. You wear a creepy fedora and molest little girls.

gbasp.gif

Kuschel-Drow

Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
kylehaas said:
Standard Japanese game.
You're a P3dophile. You wear a creepy fedora and molest little girls.

gbasp.gif

Uhm... seriousely? xD

I'm far too lazy to translate the title now or search google for some screenshots and whatever. But since it is in japanese anyway, and doesn't seem to be a great RPG, I do not care at all. ^^

loksun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
If you don't know what this game is about, it's probably not a game for you.

Apparently, this is actually quite a cool game if you're learning kanji, want to revise your kanji or simply just already know kanji. I want to play it someday but right now I suspect the kanji level is too high for me.

I'm not sure what the story is about but it's probably not that important anyway. The basis idea of this game is that as you encounter bad guys, you have to write the correct kanji, or the correct pronunciation or the correct word count etc in order to defeat them. In concept, it sounds similar to another kanji game which was set in the martial arts world or something.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
loksun said:
If you don't know what this game is about, it's probably not a game for you.

Apparently, this is actually quite a cool game if you're learning kanji, want to revise your kanji or simply just already know kanji. I want to play it someday but right now I suspect the kanji level is too high for me.

I'm not sure what the story is about but it's probably not that important anyway. The basis idea of this game is that as you encounter bad guys, you have to write the correct kanji, or the correct pronunciation or the correct word count etc in order to defeat them. In concept, it sounds similar to another kanji game which was set in the martial arts world or something.
Like in typing of the dead?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: