ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The gameplay is similar to Time Hollow in a way. You scratch the screen to locate something and then press on it. I think it's okay, but the words and stuff seems pretty disturbing o.O . I'm thinking this is supposed to be psychological.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Hm... okay, now I certainly see why this game gets low scores. The story is bat-shit insane. The gameplay is literally just touchscreen-rape and find worms. At least Time Hollow had a nice story and it wasn't just scratch scratch scratch.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Yes, the story is pretty bad, the gameplay is really boring... and dear God the translation is so bad. 70% of the time the subtitles are completely different from the voices.

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
War said:
So why do you guys hate it so much? Although its a bit confusing, it seems good so far.
Who hates it? Where? Is it good? What is it you do in the game, gameplay-wise? How do you know if you're winning? I have more questions about this game than other people do for Twin Peaks. The developers probably should have studied when it's okay and not okay to use the "en media res" beginnings.

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
darn so it's no good? i have a lot of games to play already, so is this even worth a download buy?
wink.gif

and i also really liked time hollow

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Hm... You know, I LOVED Time Hollow, but this just seems like a really sloppy game. Good thing it was free, cause I'm about to get rid of it. Like I said before:

-Horrible translation
-Really bad storyline, doesn't explain anything, you go to random places and go through random events for no apparent reason, the mechanics of the game are NOT explained.
-Touchscreen-rape, boring gameplay.

The only good thing this game has going for it is the graphics and I guess voice acting. I really recommend people not to waste their time with this game.

Kawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Playing like the fist of the north star.

I don't care if is a bad game, I have waited a fricking year this game and I will play it and end it..

twisteddeeds

Trophies
XP
Country
tried to get into this, but ended up thinking to myself, WTF is going on, where is the gameplay its like playing a game made like your flicking through a b movie script and scratch cards lol. i was looking forward to this, it had good potential. from the trailers etc it looked something like a persona type game (lookswise) but god was i wrong

a real let down...

crook

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
japanese don't like real adventures games, the only like childish novels without thinking. what made them think the rest of the world is dumb too?

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
twisteddeeds said:
tried to get into this, but ended up thinking to myself, WTF is going on, where is the gameplay its like playing a game made like your flicking through a b movie script and scratch cards lol. i was looking forward to this, it had good potential. from the trailers etc it looked something like a persona type game (lookswise) but god was i wrong

a real let down...

i know what u mean, when i got the game, looked at the intro, thought to myself, o man, this is gona be awesome, but after a short while, wtf am i doing? scartching my ds screen checked, reading a book? (ya, i think so) what a disappointment this has turn out
frown.gif

Acheron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
was going to try it but after reading everyones comments i might give it a miss, if im in the mood for an adventure game i'll try Broken Sword out instead sounds much better than this. I've got too many other new games to play anyway, just starting getting into Suikoden so far so good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: I asked one of my fave translators