DS #3552: Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure (USA)

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
x.domination said:
And I jus finished t downloading buying the E version too.....

Hahahahaha funny joke. its funny because you didnt really buy the game, you downloaded it. i never heard that before haha good one

Icey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
inf points out the reason I no longer do that. And you shouldn't either.
wink.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...I looked at 4 different sites and they ALL have a different numbering for the last few ROMs. One place actually had a totally different Rom than the Transformers game.

On topic....
This IS a pretty fun game. I just wish you could make the puzzle element optional if you didn't want to bother with that aspect.

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dwight said:
iNFiNiTY said:
x.domination said:

Hahahahaha funny joke. its funny because you didnt really buy the game, you downloaded it. i never heard that before haha good one
I still don't get it
unsure.gif
Its funny because its true!

awesome_med.png

Anyway, I enjoy this game.

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Dwight said:
iNFiNiTY said:
x.domination said:

I still don't get it
unsure.gif

It is because iNFiNiTY made a clever sarcastic comment. Re-iterating the fact that that pun/with similar wording appears in nearly every release of a somewhat decent/great game and grows tiring and almost makes one cringe after having been on GBAtemp quite awhile you see the same pathetic joke in every release thread.

Now if you didn't get the original joke. He went to say he downloaded it but because he wants to make it look legal (as a joke) so he strikes out downloading and places buying afterwards. Thus making it funny (which is actually not the slightest bit humorous anymore) cause he says buying but means downloading. Get it?
wink.gif

concealed identi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Talaria said:
Dwight said:
iNFiNiTY said:
x.domination said:

I still don't get it
unsure.gif

It is because iNFiNiTY made a clever sarcastic comment. Re-iterating the fact that that pun/with similar wording appears in nearly every release of a somewhat decent/great game and grows tiring and almost makes one cringe after having been on GBAtemp quite awhile you see the same pathetic joke in every release thread.

Now if you didn't get the original joke. He went to say he downloaded it but because he wants to make it look legal (as a joke) so he strikes out downloading and places buying afterwards. Thus making it funny (which is actually not the slightest bit humorous anymore) cause he says buying but means downloading.

I don't get it.

kamo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Talaria said:

Now if you didn't get the original joke. He went to say he downloaded it but because he wants to make it look legal (as a joke) so he strikes out downloading and places buying afterwards. Thus making it funny (which is actually not the slightest bit humorous anymore) cause he says buying but means downloading. Get it?
wink.gif

This is so true. All of it. This so called joke is not only overused but also annoying beyond believe. To pirate every game and not supporting developers is not as cool as many of you think. Bragging about is just plain silly.

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The best part about this game is the ridiculous sounds it makes when people talk -- especially Henry's random "pip-pip, cheerio" ranting.

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mediocre platformer padded with an even more generic puzzle game. Because those hundred other games where you line up three blocks have always been so engaging, surely I would love to see another one. And a platformer where I'm constantly being interrupted from the action portion to settle something I would never want to play as a standalone? This game just has everything going for it!

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Well they've not wasted any space on this cart, trimming saved me a grand total of 5k. Is that a record?

gacktgacktgackt

Trophies
Website
thedeskandchair.blogspot.com
XP
Country
dib said:
Mediocre platformer padded with an even more generic puzzle game. Because those hundred other games where you line up three blocks have always been so engaging, surely I would love to see another one. And a platformer where I'm constantly being interrupted from the action portion to settle something I would never want to play as a standalone? This game just has everything going for it!
Poppycock!

This game is amazing, tally-ho!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea is pretty good