DS #3534: Travel Games For Dummies (Europe)

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pyrofyr said:
SHOCKING TITLE!

Anyone care to find out and reveal what games it contains inside?

if you look at the cover it tells you the three games in it and this game sucks.had it before that is how i know it is 3 games.had it meaning downloaded before.

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
acesniper said:
wft is this?!

who ever asks what is this read the cover i answered this in my last post.but since no wants to read the cover i will tell you what it says games included sudoku, solitaire, and chess that is it that is why i said it sucks and also these games get boring.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The title says what you are if you actually buy this
smile.gif

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hahahaha I lol'd.
I was like "WUT, is this a game to teach you what games to buy if you play while traveling?"
But it's more like "what game to buy if you play while traveling but you don't really play games".
Like dad. But he wouldn't want to play this either. He's more into puzzle games like tetris and stuff.

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You know these forums are starting to get a bit tedious, I swear half of you just post for the sake of it... why ask WTF is this for instance when just reading the box tells you it has Sudoku, Solitaire and Chess in it... that should give you a head start on knowing what it is. Its getting to the point where it wont be worth reading the posting here anymore because of the sheer amount of crap that gets posted, you have to wade through tons of it to find a decent post or even a valid question. I don't mind the chat about a game or how its a late game, duplicate game, like another game etc but a post that just says "hahahahahahahahaha " or "Wait...WHAT? " or "wft is this?!" I mean is there really even a point.... Maybe I am getting to old I don't know but it looks like meaningless drivel, no wonder the GTA thread was locked, 50 pages of which you could say only 10 may have been worth reading....

Am I alone here in my opinion on this ?

/end rant

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, they've been churning out games for idiots on the DS for quite a while now, although I didn't expect them to be so... Explicit about it.

funem said:
You know these forums are starting to get a bit tedious, I swear half of you just post for the sake of it... why ask WTF is this for instance when just reading the box tells you it has Sudoku, Solitaire and Chess in it... that should give you a head start on knowing what it is. Its getting to the point where it wont be worth reading the posting here anymore because of the sheer amount of crap that gets posted, you have to wade through tons of it to find a decent post or even a valid question. I don't mind the chat about a game or how its a late game, duplicate game, like another game etc but a post that just says "hahahahahahahahaha " or "Wait...WHAT? " or "wft is this?!" I mean is there really even a point.... Maybe I am getting to old I don't know but it looks like meaningless drivel, no wonder the GTA thread was locked, 50 pages of which you could say only 10 may have been worth reading....

/end rant

I don't mind people making amusing observations about the boxart, jokes about the title etc and they're more interesting to read than page after page of "Deleted: Pointless" "Deleted: Pointless". People asking questions over and over again in release threads is annoying if it's a half decent game but, come on, if it wasn't for people being incredulous about how many horse games there have been, laughing at the title or photoshopping the boxart most game threads would be completely empty. What do you expect to find in the release thread of Imagine Baby Fashion Designer? A video review? The meaning of life? A cure for cancer? The roadmap to peace in the middle east? or people saying "Jesus not another one" and pointing out that the hell-child on the front has a murderous glint in its eye?

kallekall

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fst312 said:
Pyrofyr said:
SHOCKING TITLE!

Anyone care to find out and reveal what games it contains inside?

if you look at the cover it tells you the three games in it and this game sucks.had it before that is how i know it is 3 games.had it meaning downloaded before.

And I hoped it would be some kind of geographic quiz game. That's what I want to play!

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
BlueStar said:
Well, they've been churning out games for idiots on the DS for quite a while now, although I didn't expect them to be so... Explicit about it.

funem said:

/end rant

I don't mind people making amusing observations about the boxart, jokes about the title etc and they're more interesting to read than page after page of "Deleted: Pointless" "Deleted: Pointless". People asking questions over and over again in release threads is annoying if it's a half decent game but, come on, if it wasn't for people being incredulous about how many horse games there have been, laughing at the title or photoshopping the boxart most game threads would be completely empty. What do you expect to find in the release thread of Imagine Baby Fashion Designer? A video review? The meaning of life? A cure for cancer? The roadmap to peace in the middle east? or people saying "Jesus not another one" and pointing out that the hell-child on the front has a murderous glint in its eye?

I don't expect a post that basically says nothing at all "WTF" is not a post nor is "hahahahahahaha", laughing at something and making a point at what it is you are laughing at is ok. No I don't expect the cure for cancer or the meaning of life, get real, I never said that. What I expect I is what seems to be pointless posting, posts that say nothing in any way shape or form, just for the sake of a post, or even the repeated questions without having the thought or the common decency to read the thread first. People who also post and slag off the game because its a genre they think shouldn't be released, like the Dora games, without playing it or seeing if the game actually suits the audience it was created for, shows ignorance in my opinion as its games like these that pay for the development of other games. If its a crap game (*looks at the Fantastic 4 games), then say so. If its a good game that works for the target audience then that is fine. The game gets posted as released and before its even been looked at, loaded or even tried, you get a crap load of stupid ( and I mean stupid ) comments.

I don't mind a joke, I don't mind having a laugh, but the posts here are taking a slow slide for the worst. Its been picked up here before and the mods and so forth have commented and cracked down on it, but it looks like ( to me anyway ) its happening again.. all the GTA threads prove my point on this.

I have moderated websites before, its a thankless task but I would hate to see this site take a nose dive through the stupidity of others.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: I met you in my dreams.