DS #3507: Enchanted Folk and the School of Wizardry (Europe)

Sudo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the Arm7 fix and the game itself works fine, but I'm unable to get online. This hasn't been a problem with any other games I've played.

lipucd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sudo said:
I used the Arm7 fix and the game itself works fine, but I'm unable to get online. This hasn't been a problem with any other games I've played.
Umm...

QUOTE(lipucd @ Mar 12 2009, 11:31 PM) It seems allot of people using the Arm7 fix are getting issues.
Anyone who's not though shouldn't run into Wi-Fi failure.

...Regardless if you got Wi-Fi errors due to Arm7 fix let it just be another nudge to move on to more up to date carts without having to have all of this headaces.

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE READ POST?! ;-;

killakev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GreenBanana said:
So why does this game have four pages?

Because you keep posting?

Ontopic.Seems like most of us need to upgrade from R4 Seeing as ARM7 patch is needed alot for R4 users,=(

Zane

Ace Wizard
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Arm7 patching is wrong? O.o

I say this alot and i'ma say it again. Using R4DS 1.18 makes me able to play every game out there, with a few exceptions, where i need to patch it with an arm7 file, or use a code to bypass the piracy check.

These are minor problems that can easily be fixed.

Untill now.. when GTA came out.

If future games keep this up, i have to eventually move up in the Flashcard scene.

Till that day, i'll use my trustworthy R4.

So for now, i'll have to buy GTA (which i was going to do anyway, so no big big deal, but i prefer having all games on my r4 so i don't have to carry arround 15 games in my bag, and i get to keep all my games unopened in my shelf) i just need some money first. =(

lipucd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zane said:
Arm7 patching is wrong? O.o

I say this alot and i'ma say it again. Using R4DS 1.18 makes me able to play every game out there, with a few exceptions, where i need to patch it with an arm7 file, or use a code to bypass the piracy check.

These are minor problems that can easily be fixed.

Untill now.. when GTA came out.

If future games keep this up, i have to eventually move up in the Flashcard scene.

Till that day, i'll use my trustworthy R4.

So for now, i'll have to buy GTA (which i was going to do anyway, so no big big deal, but i prefer having all games on my r4 so i don't have to carry around 15 games in my bag, and i get to keep all my games unopened in my shelf) i just need some money first. =(

More like you shouldn't NEED to patch in the first place while everyone else just plays the RAW files...If anything that should be a red light that you need to EDIT A ROM TO GET IT WORKING. Including saying that a Arm7 patch isn't to bypass anything other then how your hardware reads the rom, and not the fault of the rom itself ( like piracy checks and the like ). But you know what, if you really don't see the problem in that, I can't force you to move onwards off of hardware that no longer gets firmware updates, can't use SDHC, and needs Arm7 patches for most games not including any REAL patches on top of that. That's really up to the user when buying carts.

QUOTE(GreenBanana @ Mar 13 2009, 08:50 PM) So why does this game have four pages?

Because people like it more then Avion code ( OHHH! I made a stab at that game you where hyping up last week!! OHHH! =p ), really though allot of people enjoyed AC, and this is like AC on allot of freaking crack.

Zane

Ace Wizard
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Haha, indeed it's so much better then AC! xD

Can't stop playing even though have no idea how to solve mysteries or find any shade parts etc.

Seems a statue has dissapeared from the school though... do i start digging? D=

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nah no digging go check out the cave
smile.gif

NatsuMatto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GreenBanana said:
So you admit you have no backing for why this game doesn't suck. Enjoy your baby game for babies.

I really have to congratulate you-- every time I think you've said the stupidest thing you can possibly say, you manage to top yourself. That is indeed a rare talent.

K3VlN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Gargoyle wants the 'fly' mushroom, a centepede, and Tiger Globefish. I don't know what else cause I had those 3 and it worked.

Eruonen

Trophies
Website
autotox.in
XP
Country
Netherlands
Enchanted Folk wiki

/v/ made a wiki for this game. It's growing every day but has some worthwhile info right now.
It has a load of spells.
It has a guide for the first four mysteries (more are being added)
A price list is being worked on.
A couple of custom outfits are shown.

EDIT
I failed to mention:
Feel free to contribute. The IRC channel is also a good place to ask questions.

Dilt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try using the arm7.bin from another source if your wifi is messed up with the one you used.

(HINT: Someone said Bomberman 2, the arm7 from that game miiight just work if you try it.
tongue.gif
)

Eruonen

Trophies
Website
autotox.in
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dilt said:
Try using the arm7.bin from another source if your wifi is messed up with the one you used.

(HINT: Someone said Bomberman 2, the arm7 from that game miiight just work if you try it.
tongue.gif
)
Or get YSmenu and forget all about ARM7.

Dilt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eruonen said:
Or get YSmenu and forget all about ARM7.
Dunno about you, but YSmenu didn't fix it for me. Maybe it updated and I'm not using most up to date one. ... And yep, there be an update for it. Oh well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.