DS #3498: Princess Maker 4 (Special Edition) *PROPER* (Korea)

gbaelink

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
My sister like this game very much!
gbasp.gif

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
So is this like a Tamagotchi game for dull 80s-style perversion? Certainly doesn't resemble a game such as, say, Avalon Code.

gbaelink said:
My sister like this game very much!
gbasp.gif
So your sister is like this game very much? In what way? Is this an easy NDS game to play on the GBASP?

moogle87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why, I enjoy making my little princess do nothing but work in the INN. Why? Because she's gotta learn how to take care of the house. She better stay in the kitchen if she knows what's good for her.

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
moogle87 said:
Why, I enjoy making my little princess do nothing but work in the INN. Why? Because she's gotta learn how to take care of the house. She better stay in the kitchen if she knows what's good for her.
How can you tell the difference between an inn and a brothel when the language is Korean?

I keep trying to reload the nuked one in hopes that it's secretly Avalon Code which is due today.

moogle87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crazy as it sounds, but some of us actually might be korean.

Either way, there's an english version of princess maker 2. More or less the same thing.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
moogle87 said:
Crazy as it sounds, but some of us actually might be korean.

Either way, there's an english version of princess maker 2. More or less the same thing.

How is it crazy? There's all sorts of cultures in the temp.

Oh, and are the princess maker games any good? A friend of mine played it a long time ago, and she seems to like it. I want more info besides that though.

moogle87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GreenBanana said:
moogle87 said:
How can you tell the difference between an inn and a brothel when the language is Korean?

I keep trying to reload the nuked one in hopes that it's secretly Avalon Code which is due today.

was responding to this.

The princess maker games are okay. You're just raising a girl to become a princess. The entire game is setting a schedule for getting the girl to get an education, make money, do rpg styled quests and others.

She has personality stats that you balance. Your ending depends on what her stats are around the end of the game. If you force your girl to do chores all day and work at the inn, you get a "And she grew up to be an ordinary housewife" ending.

Overall, it's a fun sim game. And plus it's made by gainax. Can't go wrong there.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've been playing it for a little while, and turns out.....

I couldn't save for some reason. Perhaps anti-piracy measures? I mean, If I click the save button, it doesn't work. I've tried all sorts of things in the options, but it never made a save file....

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
If only it was English I heard that in princess maker you also get married and there is a choice to become a lesbian but that's something I researched and found anyway I wish I could understand this game is it playable without knowledge of Korean?

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
gokujr1000 said:
If only it was English I heard that in princess maker you also get married and there is a choice to become a lesbian but that's something I researched and found anyway I wish I could understand this game is it playable without knowledge of Korean?

The options are told in english, but everything else is written in Korean. If you want to know everything that happens, then you gotta know some korean to understand fully.

And it appears that there is a antipiracy thing inside the game.... around in July or august, if I click something, it goes back to the "new game" menu.

kirbydragon

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gainax is well known for badly completed series, I don't know where the general defense comes from. I guess there's simple fanboyism.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: