Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
War said:
http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ds/myworldmyway

RPG Fan said:
Clocking in at a measly 20 hours, with very little replay value, this is not a game that will be worth hard-earned money.

Wow, that's the most ridiculous negative comment. It's a game for a HAND-HELD. Most RPGs don't even last that long.

Yeah thats very ridiculous. All of a sudden 20 hours of game-play is "measly" according to RPGFAN?! Honestly, if all my RPGs were 70+ hours, I would probably quit the genre. Heck, I wish more were around 20 hours in length.

My play-through of Chrono Trigger DS was a "measly" 13 hours, and I loved it!

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I think the concept is very interesting. There should be more like these.

Except... The princess left the castle with 500G. Uh.. Carrying a diamond (or equally valuable material in this game's world) the size of your head didn't cross your mind...?

I play Soft House Chara's games just for gameplay. Main character being a spoiled teenager princess doesn't bother me one bit.

Pizzaroo

douchebag
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Any luck on DSTT? Gets an error for me. Never seen this one before...
huh.gif

[Rom loading failed]
disk errcode=-81
Please reset system.

Pizzaroo

douchebag
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So my character, "BigOnes", is looking for the perfectest boyfriend in the entire freaking world, which I control. Shouldn't be that hard, right?

Kirrayz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seem to have a problem running the game on my R4, after the opening cutscene where the princess sets off it just fades to black and I can't do anything it doesn't seem like anyone else has a problem with the game but does anyone know what problem i may have?

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raestloz said:
Is this any good? the concept sounds promising, and the boxart implies lots of humor and loads of fun
biggrin.gif

I'll try it once I have my SDHC reader back
It is a lot of fun and as long as you don't really take it seriously and realize that it's a satire then the story is really enjoyable...
If you take the story too seriously it's pretty bland in and of itself but between the gameplay concept, the humor in the dialogue and how it makes fun of stereotypical RPGs and the occasional breaking of the fourth wall, well it's a really good game (despite it's girly looks). I would definitely recommend picking it up
yaynds.gif

ZPE

Trophies
Website
zpte.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Pizzaroo said:
Metacritic doesn't know how to review DS games. IGN does

Some of IGN's reviews, well a lot of them lately have been poor. Ubisoft games hit high scores for example (not a lot of games get near 7.5). Anyhows, Metacritic compiles review ratings so obviously it doesn't review them. It's always better to get more than one opinion on a subject.

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
Haruhi said:
Any luck on DSTT? Gets an error for me. Never seen this one before...
huh.gif

[Rom loading failed]
disk errcode=-81
Please reset system.

I was able to load it and play on both a DSTT running 1.7 and one running 1.6 with easy, no errors and I'm up to about 6 hours of gameplay on the 1.7.

What I'd do is back up all your roms and reformat the MicroSD card, see if that works. If not, try download it from a different place.

ryukyus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kirrayz said:
I seem to have a problem running the game on my R4, after the opening cutscene where the princess sets off it just fades to black and I can't do anything it doesn't seem like anyone else has a problem with the game but does anyone know what problem i may have?
Dude if you have an R4ds just switch to yasuto firmware instead, and you won't have anymore problems, that's what I did thx to someone on this site

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
Haruhi said:
Well, I fixed that problem. But it wouldn't create a save file the last time I tried.

I'll report back in a while afterward.

If you run across any other problems, let me know. Outside of the ARM error, I've been able to overcome most DSTT rom issues with reformatting.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Seems like an interesting game. Not really afraid of it turning me "gay" though since I just finished rhapsody I don't think I can go any gayer.

omatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
3020 said:
Seems like an interesting game. Not really afraid of it turning me "gay" though since I just finished rhapsody I don't think I can go any gayer.

If a game turns you gay, you'd be the first. Not to worry, I'm sure someone would come up with a cheat to reverse it if you so desired.

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omatic said:
3020 said:

If a game turns you gay, you'd be the first. Not to worry, I'm sure someone would come up with a cheat to reverse it if you so desired.
Cho Aniki.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: