GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RecklessReaperr said:
Reaper said:
hksmrchan said:
sup dwag, i heard yo like yo-yos so we put a yo-yo in yo yo-yo so yo can yo-yo while yo yo-yo.
No it's
i herd yo like yo yos and yo dog so we put a pic of yo dog on yo yo yo so yo can look at yo dog on yo yo yo while u yo yo.

What website are those jokes from?
4chan i believe

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Its not that game i thought it was.

I used to play this driving game - Drivers Ed in computer class. One of the only un-blocked games i could play. Ah, the good old days.

D

Deleted User

ball2012003 said:
how can a ds game teach you how to drive
cars dont have control pads as steering wheels
Not yet....
unsure.gif

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
Given that anywhere you drive on the centre of the road: the only true difference is how each side effects the drivers ability. Myself, personally, would MUCH rather be steering with my right hand (as myself, and majority of people are right handed) and gearing with my less important left hand. Speak as you will but I've driven both and I much prefer driving on the left side of the road.

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Zarxrax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Do people seriously need a game to help them study for a driving test? Actually, do people seriously even need to STUDY for a driving test? Isn't it just common sense?? All I did was go to my classes and pay attention, and I passed just fine.

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Filter said:
Jax said:
hksmrchan said:
Now you can have drivers ed while driving.

"Sup dawg! We heard you like driving so we put a DS with Driver's Ed Portable on your car so you can learn how to drive while you drive."

Enough with the 4chan jokes its not funny nor they ever will be funny.
dawgyq2.png

Well, the game's premise seems interesting, but I'm not sure if it's done in a decent manner or not. Unfortunately, I guess it's the latter.
Well, since I don't live in the USA, guess that wouldn't help me a lot. |= (I'm about to start doing my driving classes)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://youtu.be/9FcXxqthgUM?feature=shared&t=169