DS #3279: Drivers ED Portable (USA)

Gerinych

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I wonder why no one thought to replace the wheel with a D-Pad. And the pedals with L- and R-triggers.
smile.gif

This will actually come in handy, I need to get my G1.

Flozem

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is actually cool the next time I need to go to Louisiana for work.... been there two times driving a rental... Pretty strange driving rules for somebody who's from the Netherlands:

- Turn right on red (pretty sweet rule)
- Slow paced traffic even on the interstate (only 60mph max)

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, and when I went for my driver's license I had to use paper and crap.

Well, this will be good for my cousin, she needs to learn to drive so I don't have to drive her around all the time >.<
Hmm, I wonder if it'll be easy enough to update through hacks.
Use it in the future. Ya never know.
Course by then you'll have to get a living license so you can properly pay your life tax and license ownership tax.
Either that or we'll revert to bicycles.
I'm hoping for the latter.... but with jet engines....

Styles420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HeatMan Advance said:
It ask you if you live in Canada or the U.S. and then what State. I did the test for PA and it was identical. They need more tools like this. I think it's perfect. If people play this as much as they play other games there's no way they could ever fail.

There's hardly any way to fail as it is. Especially if you have breasts - there have been more than a few cases of driver assessment moderators passing women who should have failed if they flashed the moderator.

ryukyus said:
People wander why ds beats every other handheld, it's because it's has all sorts of educational games, don't really care about this game, because I've got my license a while ago , but my bro could use this

I know plenty of people who have licenses who could still benefit from this (for their own driving ability... everyone benefits from others knowing how to drive, reduces the chance some idiot will hit them trying to drive and apply makeup etc.)

tinymonkeyt said:
im actually gonna download this to see if it'll help me get my permit >.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: With uremum