wow cant wait to try
yaynds.gif

ryukyus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TTDSman18 said:
Metroid Prime ripoff. the game gets goin in the 2nd one we will find out that he is really a she.
hey genius how is it a metroid ripoff when it's better, than it, and the main character is a man you can clearly see his name is kane, you are just like all the crazy wow fan, saying every mmorp is a wow ripoff

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ryukyus said:
TTDSman18 said:
Metroid Prime ripoff. the game gets goin in the 2nd one we will find out that he is really a she.
hey genius how is it a metroid ripoff when it's better, than it, and the main character is a man you can clearly see his name is kane, you are just like all the crazy wow fan, saying every mmorp is a wow ripoff
I think what he was trying to say was that Moon has many similarities to the Metroid Prime series. I think Moon has a lot of similarities to the Metroid series in general. It has a map that colors in places you've already been, health upgrades, and new weapons.

SaltyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dementium: The Ward was the only FPS I enjoyed on the DS, now looking forward to this one. Hope Renegade Kid keeps up the good work (and adds multiplayer).

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not a Metroid rip-off. That's just a blatantly ignorant thing to say. That's like saying every platformer is simply a rip-off of Super Mario Bros. or every adventure game with a sword is just a rip-off of Legend of Zelda.

BUT...

It does share a lot with the main 3 MP games (excluding Hunters). They are both Adventure games in a first-person perspective with shooting elements intertwined, enthralling stories and a heavy focus on sci-fi themes. I say excluding Hunters because Hunters was supposed to be very different from the other 3 MP games with a much more heavy focus on the shooting elements than the adventuring.
[/rant]

Anyways...I can't seem to get this to work. I throw it on the NAND Flash of my AKRPG (with AKAIO) and it loads all the way to the main menu. Then, when I select my difficulty and am about to start, I get a black screen. Anyone else having this issue?

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you've played "Dementium: The Ward", this is the same game, with different graphics... so unless you liked "Dementium: The Ward", you'll like this... it's not really like a FPS as most people know FPS, but it's a new experience for the DS

@iPikachu, disable SoftResets, and anything else you might have running... just boot it up plain...

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
zidane_genome said:
If you've played "Dementium: The Ward", this is the same game, with different graphics... so unless you liked "Dementium: The Ward", you'll like this... it's not really like a FPS as most people know FPS, but it's a new experience for the DS

@iPikachu, disable SoftResets, and anything else you might have running... just boot it up plain...

Yo kidding right? It's much different than Dementium. I guess you could have meant it feels the same - it does use the same basic engine as dementium.

I'm enjoying it much more than D:TW, I loves me some sci-fi.

Sound seems okay to me, not the best though. The music is meant to sound like that it's the style, turning it down helps if it's not your kind of thing.

Galacta

>:)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The boxart looks amazing IMO, Cant wait to try this bad boy.
Never knew about the game SINCE THIS.
Was this by the same developers of Dementium?
smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh