Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The framerate is so awesome
(What is it, like 60)
Smooth as butter
Game is quite easy though, but i am playing on normal.

Well, its a great game.
Kinda wished there was multiplayer-local at least.

I would give it a 9.6
Graphics - 9.9
Music - 6.9
Gameplay - 9
Controls - 10
Learning Curve - 2 (That means its easy to get used to)

I am much better in fps games on my DS than anything else. The stylus was made for this.
(well, not really, but you know what i mean.

xxRAG3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TTDSman18 said:
Metroid Prime ripoff. the game gets goin in the 2nd one we will find out that he is really a she.
Are you referring to the fact that because the main is a she like how in metroid we didn't know, thats really not a ripoff. I haven't tried it, but IGN says its a lot more of an adventure game than metroid PH

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gacktgacktgackt said:
What wonderfully irritating shit.

Great game (if I was right handed) but unfortunately my DS has decided to shit up the R button making this game virtually unplayable;.

Still, I suppose it looks nice!

Yes, it would have been nice if, for example in lefty mode, the d-pad wasn't just dead but could have been alternate controls to the stylus. Maybe someone will make one of those D-pad hacks for it. Using the stylus to look around works well enough for me though and I'm a lefty.

I'm really liking the game. I like how it's less an FPS (I don't really like FPS games) and more of an exploration game. It makes it infinitely more interesting to me. I'm only up to the part where you have 90 seconds to escape.....haven't beat that yet, but I only tried once so far. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out. I'll tell ya, the game seems incredibly easy at this point. Hope the difficulty ramps up soon. I haven't lost more than 1/5 of the health bar yet.

Feels Good Man

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
LAME D :

Game Breaking Glitch. Well... I hope not D :

So I was dying with one health left and I run into an elevator with my car while this thing was shooting my car and then just when I touched the elevator, I get shot.

The game autosaves and I go down the elevator. Now each time I start it up, I have no more health left and I just keep dying when I continue >___>

bleh D :

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
jester13 said:
LAME D :

Game Breaking Glitch. Well... I hope not D :

So I was dying with one health left and I run into an elevator with my car while this thing was shooting my car and then just when I touched the elevator, I get shot.

The game autosaves and I go down the elevator. Now each time I start it up, I have no more health left and I just keep dying when I continue >___>

bleh D :

ROFL wait until some cheats come out XD

Ein-kun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kuraudo39 said:
playing it right now... so l33t!!!! i like when you bob up and down though i feel a bit dizzy and sick

That too made me a little like this guy...
wacko.gif

But disregarding that, it's a great game.
yaynds.gif

Now if it had only WiFi...

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It didn't need wifi, but it definitely would've made the experience better. It doesn't seem like this campaign will last that long, and once it's completed there is no incentive to come back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My first color TV was like 1984 or something lol