DS #3228: My SAT Coach with The Princeton Review (USA)

liger13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, this would have been helpful if it came out about 3 months ago when i took my final SAT...
frown.gif

hope it helps others though...
serious apps on the DS are always a plus

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Valkrys said:
Meh, SATs are easy. Kinda seems unnecessary.

SATs are easy? Are you kidding? We have to study months and months for this. It's a bit more harder than the ACT. What score did you get on the SAT?

anime_junkie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Link5084 said:
Valkrys said:
Meh, SATs are easy. Kinda seems unnecessary.

SATs are easy? Are you kidding? We have to study months and months for this. It's a bit more harder than the ACT. What score did you get on the SAT?

Yeah, the SATs are kinda easy... especially the math. ACTs are harder in a lot of regards, but honestly both tests aren't particularly challenging, just... boring.

abrack08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The SATs are easy... And if you've only taken the PSAT then you've really got no right to comment on it, because they're certainly not the same (not that I'm saying the SAT is much harder in my opinion, but still... can't comment on how hard a test you haven't taken is).

I never studied, stayed up till 2 AM the night before, wrote a very mediocre (in my opinion) essay, and I still got a 1990, which was either 94th or 96th percentile, can't remember. Also, 1990 is the year I was born so... that's a fairly cool thing to note.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30