DS #3169: Tales of Hearts: Anime Movie Edition (Japan)

Logits

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
fiara.miniville.fr
XP
Country
France
Please think about people having exams (and failing :s) and who cannot read japanese
frown.gif

But I'm glad this is out anyways xD

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
And so we have another beast of a ROM. This is like, the sixth or seventh 256MB file IIRC? I know Cooking Guide, World Destruction and Archaic Sealed Heat were all also 256MB, along with Blazer Drive, but I'm probably missing some out.

Anyways, I can't wait to get a hold of this, both versions look really promising. ^^

fstrike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll stick to the anime movie edition after seeing how the characters look in cg, they look mannequin freaky in my opinion.

Maverick-jin8

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fstrike said:
I'll stick to the anime movie edition after seeing how the characters look in cg, they look mannequin freaky in my opinion.
Yeah, I'm so glad this one got leaked first, I have no intention of ever touching the CG version, unless Bandai-Namco was stupid and localized that one.

tarso21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Maverick-jin8 said:
fstrike said:
Yeah, I'm so glad this one got leaked first, I have no intention of ever touching the CG version, unless Bandai-Namco was stupid and localized that one.
If they ever localize this game, it will be (most likely) only the CG version
wacko.gif

Hmm...I wonder if Suikoden will be dumped today too, that would be just awesome
yaynds.gif

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
fstrike said:
Glad to see I'm not the only one. For some reason the CG models look pretty weird, and this is a Namco game we're talking about. Bizarre.

Freudian Lemur

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
fstrike said:
Yeah, they all look like glamour models, with really false expressions. It's like the CG ones are really bad actors, whereas the anime ones are good.

vinnick

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
vinnick.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
I lost my lunch when I saw this getting dumped!
ohmy.gif
I hope this is good like Tales of Innocence!
yaynds.gif

Good that this is the Anime version too. The CG one is just... no... X_X Tales games are meant to be anime-ish... no?
unsure.gif

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rugapand said:
Will this be localized?
from what i heard, no never.
tough i did hear someone(company, not fan translator) is looking into "Tales of Hearts: CG Movie Edition"

i wonder how hard it will be to transplant the movies without overwriting the sound, or with adding subs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-