DS #3092: Castlevania - Order of Ecclesia (Europe)

Seicomart

Trophies
XP
Country
Am only up to the crab boss, but I have to say this is the blandest CV yet, no polish, boring levels, weird uneven difficulty level and the plot is weak too.

What happened Konami? I was hoping for soooooo much more...

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Seicomart said:
Am only up to the crab boss, but I have to say this is the blandest CV yet, no polish, boring levels, weird uneven difficulty level and the plot is weak too.

What happened Konami? I was hoping for soooooo much more...
I disagree with you on all marks. It's not bland at all, the environments are detailed and gameplay is "polished", they made the difficulty more fit for hardcore gamers (I'm not sure if that's your cup of tea, but I felt the other metroidvanias were too easy), and what's wrong with the plot? Name a better castlevania plot.

Seicomart

Trophies
XP
Country
Personally, I thought Simons Quest or Kid Dracula both had better plots, and characters than this rubbish.

I also agree that most of this arc of CVs have been too easy, but the no hit = boss bonus is so stupid only anal retents could enjoy that.

Having played computer and video games since Pong, ZX81 (you get the idea) I cannot see myself wasting any more time on this series, life is too short.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's already out in Europe? I'll go grab me a copy
wink.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah so I'm not going crazy, I could've sworn I'd seen a European version mentioned somewhere but couldn't find any trace of it in stores. I just assumed they'd sold out. But I've just realised it's not out in Europe yet, Konami haven't even announced a release date. What gives? How is a rom availiable months before release or does this kind of thing happen often?

Just Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
Well the "PAL" release was for November 2008, although the official UK release isn't until the 6th of Feb 2009. It is however already released in France and Germany.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...