DS #3015: Need For Speed Undercover (USA)

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I stopped liking Need for Speed games when they started having stories. In fact, the two best in the series were NFS3: Hot Pursuit, and NFS: Hot Pursuit 2.

Is this one any good?

Antihero2007

Trophies
XP
Country
There's little replay value, the single races are very limited only sprint and circuit, would it have been so hard to have put check point game and some of the police chance games in single mode as well? The police chances are crap, getting alway from the police is easy, even easier when you get a fast car. When you are the police all you have to do is drive infront of the robber and they just keep driving into you, they have next to no AI at all. In the campaign you have a few check point races at the start, but then you don't get anymore till right at the very end.

Pro Street was much better than this, Undercover has about half the content that Pro Street had and the new things that Undercover has are so easy they aren't worth doing, it feels like an unfinished game. The only thing bad in Pro Street was the rythem game, other than that it was all good.

I still enjoyed it, but put it this way, I stopped playing it after I completed it and it wasn't hard to complete, I keeped playing Pro Street for months long after I completed it, I enjoyed trying to improve the way I was driving turning corners perfectly etc.

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Antihero2007 said:
The only thing bad in Pro Street was the rythem game, other than that it was all good.

I hate that part. I can't even progress past the game because of that (After failing about 2-3 times). I don't understand the purpose of that, or maybe it would help if I had a guide or a manual (no manual with ROMs lol...)

Haven't played ProStreet after that. Maybe I'll go back to it. I really don't like what EA has been doing with their NFS franchise on the DS, or any car game for that matter. A new better Burnout anyone?

tyuno123

Trophies
Website
tyuno.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
Is that Chase chick Maggie Q ?
blink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content