DS #2987: Hello Kitty Big City Dreams (USA)

Just Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
Is this a US release JPH? That games release marathon you dealt with last night has taken it's toll?

BTW I vaguely remember Miss Kitty from when I was a kid, can some explain to me what it is.

I would wiki it, but I'm scared I'll get trapped there all night on a nostalgia trip.

EDIT. Yeah, it's a US release with English, Spanish and French options.

blu9987

Trophies
Website
www.clan-geno.net
XP
Country
United States
isnt the release group DiPLODOCUS
blink.gif

twonk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can't seem to get this to work on M3 Simply or Real (latest firmware on both). After clicking the "touch to start" screen, both screens go black, music plays for a couple of seconds, then crackles, then nothing.
Any suggestions?

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't think it's a bad dump. It works on the Evolution.

This game looks really cheap BTW. You might like it if you're a big Hello Kitty fan, but it's clear they didn't put a lot of effort into this game, at least as far as the graphics and control go. Then again, I could only manage to play for a short time before I almost threw up from a kawaii overdose.

twonk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Damn, was hoping it was a bad dump. Kids have been waiting for this one *forever*. Dont expect that there will be an M3 Simply update to fix the incompatability.
Anyone know if the Simply will take a more up-to-date firmware (preferably one which works with this game) from any other flash carts?

PyroJames

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just tried the arm7 patch for it and it still doesn't work. I'm hoping these games will be fixed and repacked and I'm hoping that all future games won't have this problem. Unfortunately, it's occurred in other games already (Star Wars Clone Wars) so it might be a common problem if there isn't a patch for this.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Game works on CycloDS without any problems, but M3 Real locks after you choose "New Game" weird!

I guess my Cyclo will be in my girlfriends NDS for some time!

EDIT: game actually doesn't look that bad, it could be a lot better, but I don't think that Hello Kitty fans actually care for the smoothness in game..as long as characters are cute!

baronluigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It works in M3 PRO LITE TOO and in NOSGBA XD

toot.gif
Please dont think weird things about me...i had test this game only to see its compatibility xD

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Raika said:
What kind of is this? Animal Crossing: Hello Kitty Style?
wtf.gif
I think it more like a adventure, something like that..If it anything like a GBA Party Pals, then you have to go around the place/town/whatever and do certain stuff for people, and then they give you stuff, and then you use that stuff to do stuff for more people that give you stuff and like that you go in round..It's not THAT BAD!

shiv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd really love to get this to work for my GF. Too bad it doesn't want me to let it play on my M3 Real. Maybe the m3 team has a built in manly filter
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...