DS #2949: Chrono Trigger DS (Japan)

GamerGirl20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shakirmoledina said:
i think it's great to see tht it has english maybe t'was a surprise and so will gta be so...
Nice to see a code released tht works like FFCC
Marvelous work coders
lol I don't think Grand Theft Auto is gonna come out in Japan first.. *snip

maximm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for all your work guys! I have this game on my SNES, but its kinda hard to take that on the road, so the DS version is perfect for me. I'll probably buy it later when its out in EU, as im kind of a got to have everything whore
smile.gif

But for now, this is the perfect thing. Going to Holland tomorrow, and atleast i have something to play on the trip there, except for Picross. Picross is the best game ever. dot.

synclaire232

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DieForIt said:
synclaire232 said:
Ugh, I've been trying to fix the Chrono Trigger glitch for what seems like hours.
sleep.gif
'' I've read previous posts but I think I'm doing something wrong. I'm currently using M3real, I used the dowload patch by using MS-DOS patch file...so what I did all purely by guess is copied the patched.nds file to my games section like usual...when I load the game it get stuck after the white screen 'reading file...' so after it's just black blank screen...Wah, I'm gonna cry.
The patch doesn't work, use the cheat code that stay's on the portal!

Oh, I see. I'm a total nube and I really apologize for bugging you guys, but I've read so many threads now I'm getting confused as to which one I should read. So the cheat code, copy paste on notepad in the chrono folder? I...have no clue what I'm talking about.

mythallar

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
raulpica said:
If you have a SuperCard DS ONE, press X on the Chrono Trigger icon to access the File Information window. Then press "SET PATCH" and disable "Saver Patch". Press SAVE.
After that, press X again and press "CHANGE" until you see Save Size: 256.0K.

Does anyone know what this option (Saver Patch) really do? When i disable it, saves for CT will no longer be stored on flash card? If so, will supercard store it in PSRAM? Ram is volatile memory, i don't want to loose my savegames...

Martiin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perseid said:
Ugh. I just earned my dumbass point for the day. For Sakura users - turn soft reset off.
tongue.gif

EDIT: Or not. It works with soft-reset on now. It just...started working.
how'd you make it work.
i also have the newest m3 sakura

EDIT:just kidding i saw your newer post and you said it didn't work ;[
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

Perseid

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Martiin said:
Perseid said:
Ugh. I just earned my dumbass point for the day. For Sakura users - turn soft reset off.
tongue.gif

EDIT: Or not. It works with soft-reset on now. It just...started working.
how'd you make it work.
i also have the newest m3 sakura

I have no idea, honestly. Unpatched, untrimmed ROM. Got black-screens with the code on. Noticed soft-reset was on. Turned it off. It worked. People said it worked with soft-reset so I turned it back on and the game still worked. Like I said it just started working and I don't know what I actually did.
frown.gif

Note that I can't get the code to work under Sakura. It crashes after he goes into the blue-swirly thing(trying not to spoil). If I use the M3 firmware it works at least past that point.

DaxIta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry guys but i can't resist: dunno if anybody already posted it, but this works Perfectly with G6 Lite without anything else LOL. You can't imagine my face yesterday when i was waiting to be pwned at the time gate and then continued to play lolz. Btw it doesn't work with Safe mode, just Force R/W Do Fat, Trim Rom.

GamerGirl20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm starting to freak out. Nothing is working on my M3 Real. Belmont's M3 patch makes the rom never load, using the cheat codes for the M3 version doesn't work.

Can anyone with an M3 Real tell me exactly how they got this thing to work?

ihiphopanonymous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone care to explain exactly how to use the cheats, what program I need and if it works for R4 1.18?

and if someone already gave an in-depth tutorial, can someone please direct me to the page it's on? I don't want to read 70+pages lol

EDIT: just found the patch...going to try it out

Edit: I patched it and can confirm that it works on R4 1.18...haven't got to the parts that lock up yet though

thebert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone post their usrcheat.dat that has the fix code in it? Sorry, I have a mac so I can't add it myself. I also have DSTT so I can't use the patch that's in circulation, unless I wanted a homebrew formatting tool. Putting out a cheat file would probably make a lot of other peoples lives easier as well.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country

gundamx86

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, I used the patch and I'm using a R4 with 1.18, when I was playing I saved and when I tried to load the file it said the save was corrupted and deleted it, is this just a coincidence? or has this happened to other people?

thebert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
B

ball2012003

how are you supposed to save whenever i try to click it it says unable to save at this moment do you have to get to certain point

sub

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello

Anyone with DS-Xtreme managed to get it to work ?

Like everyone with DS-X know, the team has stopped the support. So we always need to use MaxCrassMethod to get new roms to work.

The thing is... When I only patch the rom with the fix, it dont start because i need to apply Arm7fix, but if I apply arm7fix is impossible to apply ChronoFix because i get a 0mb file ....

frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...