GamerGirl20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raulpica said:
Demote said:
Same problem with the supercard - i dont now what the problem is. The patch work, but if you start the game there is only the "initialising save file"-screen and nothing more is happening. Did someone allready know how to fix this? If also created a save file with the unpatched game, renamed the save file for the patched game, but that doesnt work either...
If you have a SuperCard DS ONE, press X on the Chrono Trigger icon to access the File Information window. Then press "SET PATCH" and disable "Saver Patch". Press SAVE.
After that, press X again and press "CHANGE" until you see Save Size: 256.0K.

Run it and enjoy Chrono Trigger
tongue.gif
Can you help me with my problem since I love your Earthbound avatar?

AbyssalTears

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GamerGirl20 said:
I thought I had gotten this game to work, but now I can't make it through the door in the Cathedral. The Music plays but the door doesn't appear. Warps work fine, Monster Arena works fine. I have an M3 Real with 4.1 X firmware.

So far I tried DSATM, that just made the game not load on my DS. I tried the patch that Belmont put up earlier (Tried both the first one and the M3 patch, first one worked and got me through the portal, but I couldn't battle in the monster arena, M3 patch made the game not load.)

What am I doing wrong here?

Im using the m3 patch and isnt working either

wangchuck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raulpica said:
wangchuck said:
I tried adding the cheat too and still doesnt work on DSX. Anyone DSX owners get it to work?
IIRC, you have to do the ARM7-fix, to make it work on the DS-X.

I did that but it still goes in an infinite portal loop when I try to follow Marle into the middle ages.
frown.gif

GamerGirl20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AbyssalTears said:
GamerGirl20 said:
I thought I had gotten this game to work, but now I can't make it through the door in the Cathedral. The Music plays but the door doesn't appear. Warps work fine, Monster Arena works fine. I have an M3 Real with 4.1 X firmware.

So far I tried DSATM, that just made the game not load on my DS. I tried the patch that Belmont put up earlier (Tried both the first one and the M3 patch, first one worked and got me through the portal, but I couldn't battle in the monster arena, M3 patch made the game not load.)

What am I doing wrong here?

Im using the m3 patch and isnt working either
We can cry together until someone helps us
cry.gif

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
GamerGirl20 said:
I would gladly, but I still have to reach the Cathedral and I do not have an M3 Real to help you directly
frown.gif

BTW, I believe you have to use the M3 Real code. About the white screens, it has something to do with a probable "Saver Patch".

I don't have an M3 Real, but see if you can disable save patching in some way, and then it should work.

Anyway, you might have more luck trying the cheat codes. Download the latest cheat DB (you can find it here) and try enabling the corresponding cheat before running the game.

Good luck
smile.gif

GamerGirl20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raulpica said:
GamerGirl20 said:
I would gladly, but I still have to reach the Cathedral and I do not have an M3 Real to help you directly
frown.gif

BTW, I believe you have to use the M3 Real code. About the white screens, it has something to do with a probable "Saver Patch".

I don't have an M3 Real, but see if you can disable save patching in some way, and then it should work.

Anyway, you might have more luck trying the cheat codes. Download the latest cheat DB (you can find it here) and try enabling the corresponding cheat before running the game.

Good luck
smile.gif
That's been my best bet so far, enabling the cheats, but it still won't let me past the cathedral.

By any chance could he have entered the cheat codes wrong?

Demote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@raulpica!

Thanks a lot - you a freaking hero!
I play until the beamer an bam! im in 600 A.D.
It works!

Thanks man, you saved my day!

raulpica

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
GamerGirl20 said:
raulpica said:
GamerGirl20 said:
frown.gif

Good luck
smile.gif

That's been my best bet so far, enabling the cheats, but it still won't let me past the cathedral.

I doubt it, sadly
frown.gif
Have you been using the M3DS Real codes or the "all flashcart" ones?

QUOTE(Demote @ Nov 19 2008, 08:15 PM)
@raulpica!

Thanks a lot - you a freaking hero!
I play until the beamer an bam! im in 600 A.D.
It works!

Thanks man, you saved my day!
Glad to help. Enjoy Chrono Trigger
smile.gif

GamerGirl20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raulpica said:
GamerGirl20 said:
raulpica said:
GamerGirl20 said:
frown.gif

Good luck
smile.gif

I doubt it, sadly
frown.gif
Have you been using the M3DS Real codes or the "all flashcart" ones?
Tried both. I'm crying now, all I wanted to do is play my favorite game.

raulpica

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
GamerGirl20 said:
Crap. I'm really sorry I don't have an M3 Real to test it
frown.gif
I'll try to get in touch with Narin.

By the way, you could try to get past that section on no$gba. I heard it works. Try PMing me your save file, I'll try to get past that damned Cathedral
smile.gif

wangchuck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a fix like disable saver patch fix on the SuperCard for the dsx? I did the patch and it was stuck at the initializing save screen then i did the max crass method on top of patching it and then it stays in the endless loop in the first time portal.
frown.gif

raulpica

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
wangchuck said:
is there a fix like disable saver patch fix on the SuperCard for the dsx? I did the patch and it was stuck at the initializing save screen then i did the max crass method on top of patching it and then it stays in the endless loop in the first time portal.
frown.gif
Have you patched the rom using BelmontSlayer's patch?

GamerGirl20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raulpica said:
GamerGirl20 said:
Crap. I'm really sorry I don't have an M3 Real to test it
frown.gif
I'll try to get in touch with Narin.

By the way, you could try to get past that section on no$gba. I heard it works. Try PMing me your save file, I'll try to get past that damned Cathedral
smile.gif
I don't know how to attach a file to the PM...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong