DS #2949: Chrono Trigger DS (Japan)

Kempston

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Good to see the Japanese version defaults to the consoles set language.

However, it doesn't play or look as good as it does using the original SNES rom on the PSP with Snes9x. Which is a bit weird if you think about it.

shaosam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blahman said:
Kainthereaper said:
anyone get this working with the M3 Perfect SD slot 2 version?

I think most people have forgotten the humble slot2s ever existed.

But people with Slot-2's were the pioneers of the DS homebrew scene! We actually had to figure stuff out like patching and conversion, unlike kids these days who need everything handed to them on a silver platter.

epicbitgamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know how to use DSATM to patch it for a slot-2 m3 sd? The release in the downloads section throws out garbage data... I really just need to know the cheat format and any other pertinent info

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The cheat is used for getting past "anti-piracy" in the game, as far as I know they are not needed to get by in no$gba

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Kempston said:
Good to see the Japanese version defaults to the consoles set language.

However, it doesn't play or look as good as it does using the original SNES rom on the PSP with Snes9x. Which is a bit weird if you think about it.

That emulator doesn't really like its transparency much, from what I can tell. I couldn't make it both run full speed and have large text boxes (such as shops) look right.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Xtreme09 said:
I'm using an emulator for this, will I be able to put the cheat on there? If so how?

(Using No$gba)

Like this.
nogbacheatsfx4.png

QUOTE(Kempston @ Nov 19 2008, 11:16 AM) Or just use Snes9x on Windows and the original Snes rom instead.

Never mind that Chrono Trigger DS has new content.

Kempston

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Haruhi said:
That emulator doesn't really like its transparency much, from what I can tell. I couldn't make it both run full speed and have large text boxes (such as shops) look right.
I completed it without any problems on the PSP. I will probably do so again on the DS.

QUOTE(RupeeClock @ Nov 19 2008, 12:25 PM) Never mind that Chrono Trigger DS has new content.
New content worth having though? Normally it's just a meaningless expression thrown around to increase sales and disguise they are re-releasing a game which is 13 years old for full price.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Mei-o said:
Looks like Squeenix got lazy with it and decided to release both languages in one cart, I'm guessing that the NA release would have the exact same release, only it's set to english by default.

Looks like the font being used for english is different. The US and Europe releases should be out next week, I don't mind waiting (still have to finish Disgaea
tongue.gif
)

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Now I feel sorry for not closing this thread yesterday, because I see that things got messy again after I went to sleep..

I just spent over an hour for cleaning everything up here!!

After all this said, I'd just want to thank Narin and his team for great job on fixing this thing, and making us all happy (whether some of us did or didn't deserve it)..
I'm really happy you're part of this community
wink.gif

To the other (most of them, but not all) posters here......You should really be ashamed of your actions and ways you act! Because of you and your ways, this place is going down, and so is "the whole community"......You just take take take, you don't give anything back, not even politeness and patience, but you believe that you're entitled to others work, just by showing here and demanding stuff....Guess what? YOU'RE NOT!! Being member here is a privilege, not a right!! Getting stuff for free is a privilege, not a right!!
If you have no skills to contribute, at least be nice and polite....at least try to read trough the some posts that others have written..try NOT to curse, insult or be a dick!!

Most of you really made me feel bad for reading trough all this, and seeing how people can be selfish and self-centered!

Meh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to