Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jahrasta311 said:
Toni Plutonij said:
p1ngpong said:
Toni do yourself a favour and lock this until tomorrow lol

btw game works fine on my DS-X, game sucks too!
ph34r.gif
I must say this is probably the best post I've seen in this thread.....It really made me
rofl2.gif

You couldn't hold it back!!!!! hahahaha.....

I'm guessing I'll do that, it'll probably ease up on the server, and everything....and people will have time to chill till tomorrow!
Blah, Toni doesn't want anyone to find a fix for this obviously.

This isn't going to be a simple fix and I doubt anyone posting in this thread is going to find it(including me). The FFCC protection never triggered on the M3 Real and no patch was needed. If this game truly doesn't work on any card then this is a much more sophisticated method and will probably require new firmware or a ROM patch.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ninjaice15 said:
Just got here and it seems theres something goin on! Anyone mind filling me in?
The game doesn't work on any flashcart (no, not even yours). It starts up, but there are several places you can't get past. That plus 400 pages of stupidity is what's been going on.

jahrasta311

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
jahrasta311 said:
Yeah, I want to sabotage the whole World, and close the thread so you can't find a fix for a game......

man, do you even see what I see.......We are on the page 40, and there were maybe 10 "legit" posts that are on-topic....

Yeah, I don't want you to find a fix..

haha, you're fun. do you always act like someone just shat in your milk?

Posts merged

QUOTE(flaxxon @ Nov 18 2008, 03:34 PM)
Fix for the teleporter is available at least:

Set the save type in no$gba to FRAM 32KBytes.

That's all.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jahrasta311 said:

Posts merged

flaxxon said:

That's all.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Did you join GBAtemp today just so you could troll this thread?

Oath

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Destructobot said:
ninjaice15 said:
Just got here and it seems theres something goin on! Anyone mind filling me in?
The game doesn't work on any flashcart (no, not even yours). It starts up, but there are several places you can't get past. That plus 400 pages of stupidity is what's been going on.
Wow, that sucks
frown.gif
Thnx for filling me in.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Perseid said:
This isn't going to be a simple fix and I doubt anyone posting in this thread is going to find it(including me). The FFCC protection never triggered on the M3 Real and no patch was needed. If this game truly doesn't work on any card then this is a much more sophisticated method and will probably require new firmware or a ROM patch.

I get the feeling that it's going to take a crack rather than a firmware update. It's pure speculation on my part like but the fact that when it's running on an emulator some of the problems don't show up suggests that it's doing some kind of physical cartridge header check. I could be completely wrong though.

QUOTE(flaxxon @ Nov 18 2008, 11:34 PM) Fix for the teleporter is available at least:

That's all.

That's not a fix for people running it on a flash cart though.

omatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
All this craziness aside, the game up to that teleport is pretty good. This is my first foray into Chrono Trigger, and I've only heard good things about it. I wonder if the U.S. version will have Japanese, though. I don't see why it wouldn't, but game companies sometimes make nonsensical choices.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
jahrasta311 said:
Toni Plutonij said:
jahrasta311 said:
Yeah, I want to sabotage the whole World, and close the thread so you can't find a fix for a game......

man, do you even see what I see.......We are on the page 40, and there were maybe 10 "legit" posts that are on-topic....

Yeah, I don't want you to find a fix..

Omg you dont know who your talking to, Toni is 100% right this thread is a mess and is helping nothing, people just need to be patient a fix will appear sooner or later!

jahrasta311

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Destructobot said:
jahrasta311 said:

Posts merged

flaxxon said:

That's all.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Did you join GBAtemp today just so you could troll this thread?
yes, too much idiocy to just stand by and watch. great detective work.

flaxxon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
That's not a fix for people running it on a flash cart though.

It is for the ones that can manually set save type. Otherwise you're going to need a firmware update or an AR code that intercepts the check.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
omatic said:
All this craziness aside, the game up to that teleport is pretty good. This is my first foray into Chrono Trigger, and I've only heard good things about it. I wonder if the U.S. version will have Japanese, though. I don't see why it wouldn't, but game companies sometimes make nonsensical choices.

With it being such a short time between the Japanese and US release they'll probably just use the exact same code for both. When you get to play the game fully you'll probably love it, specially as you've already enjoyed what you've seen so far. It's a really well laid out RPG with none of the usual things that annoy you in RPGs like 2,000 random battles a map!
wink.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
jahrasta311 said:
No, I act like that only when I have to moderate trough 40 pages of stupidity, just so people like you can have a laugh!
And after all that, I'm trying to keep it open, but you and others just don't want that, do you?!

jahrasta311

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
jahrasta311 said:
No, I act like that only when I have to moderate trough 40 pages of stupidity, just so people like you can have a laugh!
And after all that, I'm trying to keep it open, but you and others just don't want that, do you?!
Well you keep saying over and over you're gonna close it. Have you ever read the story of the boy who cried wolf? I think forum moderators are funny because they let so little power go to their heads.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jahrasta311 said:
Toni Plutonij said:
jahrasta311 said:
Well you keep saying over and over you're gonna close it. Have you ever read the story of the boy who cried wolf? I think forum moderators are funny because they let so little power go to their heads.
My life is changed.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
jahrasta311 said:

Toni's one of the soundest blokes I've met, ever. The reason he ain't closed the thread yet is because he's the kind of person to let people sort their shit out first, and he's not letting power go to his head. If he was he'd have banned you for insulting and trolling him, instead like anyone with decency for free speech (regardless of how pointless, irrelavent or lacking in grey matter) he's let you and others keep going.

omatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
omatic said:

With it being such a short time between the Japanese and US release they'll probably just use the exact same code for both. When you get to play the game fully you'll probably love it, specially as you've already enjoyed what you've seen so far. It's a really well laid out RPG with none of the usual things that annoy you in RPGs like 2,000 random battles a map!
wink.gif

The only reason they might cut the Japanese out of the U.S. release is to use smaller carts, if the Japanese text might bring the file size down a notch. I don't think I'll ever use the Japanese, but it'd still be nice to have I guess. But anyway, I'm taking a break from random battle RPGs, especially after laying FF4 and FF7 back-to-back. I was afraid this game would have the same system, considering how common it was for RPGs of that time. I'm glad that's not the case here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Judge Wario :O:ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes: