TripDyke

Trophies
Website
bichan.livejournal.com
XP
Country
iNFiNiTY said:
TripDyke said:
I haven't managed to get it working on my M3Real with the latest firmware. I'm tempted to try it with Sakura.

Are you stupid? Did you read any of the thread? IT DOES NOT WORK ON ANY CARD.

Theres really nothing for anyone else to add in this thread, just patiently wait for a fix. But im sure you'll manage to post hundreds of more pointless whining posts.
Actually, I did read the whole thread and saw that someone mentioned that they managed to get it working on the Sakura firmware. So I thought I'd add to that by commenting that it doesn't work with the 4.1 firmware, and that I'd try the Sakura to see if it really did work. I certainly wasn't whining. I think you need to take a few deep breaths and stop getting angry at people on the internet, it won't do you any good. Also, manners helps.

D

Deleted User

To be more constructive...

Did anyone notice the slight speed up? Everything is running slightly faster. From movement to attack, kinda made me feel weird O.o I think I prefer the old speed. Made Crono's (or Chrono) critical that much more awesome. But it could just be me though...

gacktgacktgackt

Trophies
Website
thedeskandchair.blogspot.com
XP
Country
TripDyke said:
iNFiNiTY said:
TripDyke said:
I haven't managed to get it working on my M3Real with the latest firmware. I'm tempted to try it with Sakura.

Are you stupid? Did you read any of the thread? IT DOES NOT WORK ON ANY CARD.

Theres really nothing for anyone else to add in this thread, just patiently wait for a fix. But im sure you'll manage to post hundreds of more pointless whining posts.
Actually, I did read the whole thread and saw that someone mentioned that they managed to get it working on the Sakura firmware. So I thought I'd add to that by commenting that it doesn't work with the 4.1 firmware, and that I'd try the Sakura to see if it really did work. I certainly wasn't whining. I think you need to take a few deep breaths and stop getting angry at people on the internet, it won't do you any good. Also, manners helps.
GBAtemp isn't the only place on earth that DS games are discussed.

It's been confirmed as not working on the Sakura, it doesn't work on the DS-X with the Max Crass Method, it doesn't work on any card yet.

THE ENGLISH IS IN THE BLOODY GAME ALREADY. IF YOU'RE RUNNING A DS WITH ANYTHING OTHER THAN JAPANESE AS THE SYSTEM SETTING, IT'LL AUTOMATICALLY RUN IN ENGLISH.

Jesus fucking christ

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
War said:
How exactly do we play this in English? I saw it in another forum, but it's in Spanish and the directions are horrible.

set the DS to English in the System menu of the system
or
in the setting menu of the game look at tap 4 there should be a setting there

also
on page 1, post 1 (and homepage) there should be a note saying that the game in not working on most Cards(at this time) (and where the no asking for roms note?)

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Alerek said:
they better have both endings....i dont like it when they change originals
It has both endings, along with a nice long cinematic ending.

As a sidenote, can someone that can read japanese (and don't mind reading on some of the ending text) give me a pm?
It's not much, like 3 phrases and need it translated for my video.

lcleong

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
lets see how fast can this Chrono Trigger DS find the solution compare to Cid to Chocobo no Fushigi na Dungeon: Toki Wasure no Meikyuu +

gacktgacktgackt

Trophies
Website
thedeskandchair.blogspot.com
XP
Country
concealed identity said:
Is it working on the Cyclo DS?

scanners4.jpg

TripDyke

Trophies
Website
bichan.livejournal.com
XP
Country
*snip
Try not to let your blood pressure get too high. I understand your frustration at obvious questions, but I still fail to see how my statement translates to you as being DURRRR HURRRR WHY DOESNT IT WORK FOR MEEE. And yes, I did fail to see the post that proved that it's not working on Sakura because it's 2am and I admit that I merely skimmed over all the previous posts as opposed to reading every single one in detail. I sincerely hope this doesn't make you RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE even more than you already have.

baronluigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, the game works fine in my R4 too

But it seems that in M3REAL freezes when you are entering in the first time portal.

PD: And in R4 too

D

Deleted User

ROFL.

People, the game LOADS fine on any flash cart. The thing is getting past a certain point in the game namely when first entering the portal to save Marle. The portal scene is repeated over and over and over again and does not stop. Similarly, when meeting Frog and a door is supposed to appear after playing the organ, it does not. Therefore it is deemed "not working" on any flash cart.

Try to understand gackt's pain.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: