DS #2828: Prey The Stars (USA)

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm kind of surprised at the positive response this game is receiving from some reviewers. I tried the European (I think it was) version, and it was kind of like Hungry, Hungry Hippo. It seemed pretty repetitive to me. I don't know, maybe I need to give it more time. The good reviews make me want to go back and give it another shot.

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gaisuto said:
That box really reminds me of Street Sharks. I have no idea why, it just does.
wtf.gif

So you're saying this actually isn't bad? Wow...dare I say I might give this a shot...
Maybe, because they look like sharks.. :|

HeatMan Advance

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I liked it. It wasn't just eating anymore than Smash Bros is just punching. There's tons of little things that affect gameplay.

You have three ways of eating depending on if it's a regular object, has an element or has spirits. You can only eat certain objects depending on your size and you can use powers ups and special abilities gained from eating the same thing three times to knock other players off the stage among other things.

There's also skins that increase attributes and you can attempt to even get better versions of those same skins like in RPGs. I even played a Wifi battle and won which gave me even better skin stats than I got in single player. I'm only up to the fourth stage where you can eat moving vehicles and planes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/L7XokiY