DS #2810: TouchMaster 2 (USA)

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully this has some good new stuff. I loved the first one because I remembered playing all of those at the coffeehouse down the street a while back...
smile.gif

IceRentoraa29

Don't get in between a kid and his ice cream cone.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, from the half hour I spent playing around with this I have to say the first Touchmaster trumps this by a long shot. This one gives generic a whole new meaning. The (unnecessary) avatars they added are crappy, Bowling is a complete joke (not only did it make me feel like I was cheating while I was playing, you could practically bowl strikes and spares with your eyes closed
wtf.gif
) Speed Solitaire is a lie, and the overall games and look of the first one is way better (not to mention they took out Tripeaks and Mahjong
mad.gif
hate2.gif
cry.gif
) I am really disappointed in this. I know it's just a minigame compilation, but I know Midway could've done a lot better than this. My recommendation: Do yourselves a favor and go play the first one instead and only play this if you're extremely bored.

moo422

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Eeyoregurl27 said:
Alright, from the half hour I spent playing around with this I have to say the first Touchmaster trumps this by a long shot. This one gives generic a whole new meaning. The (unnecessary) avatars they added are crappy, Bowling is a complete joke (not only did it make me feel like I was cheating while I was playing, you could practically bowl strikes and spares with your eyes closed
wtf.gif
) Speed Solitaire is a lie, and the overall games and look of the first one is way better (not to mention they took out Tripeaks and Mahjong
mad.gif
hate2.gif
cry.gif
) I am really disappointed in this. I know it's just a minigame compilation, but I know Midway could've done a lot better than this. My recommendation: Do yourselves a favor and go play the first one instead and only play this if you're extremely bored.

thank you very much for the extremely thorough review -- my gf and i have both played the first touchmaster -- we both loved 5-star general (the yatzhee knock-off) -- but now that you remind me, i should go back and play the mahjong game as well ..
did they finally smarten up and add the "spot the difference" game from the arcade touchmaster yet? wait, i've already loaded this up on the gf's ds -- no need to respond.
at any rate, thank you for putting forth the effort to try out the game and report back -- much appreciated !!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol